Chapter 14 : Operation Mew Bond

Gulf POV

After breakfast, Type and I drove to pick up Grace.

"Aw, but I've made sure Grace didn't have her shift today, Khun Yaa," I said as Khun Yaa said Grace was not at home.

"She said Khun Eye has a family emergency. That's why she has to fill in for her. Why? Do you have any plan with her today?" she asked.

"Yeah. Nevermind then. Make sure you locked the door well, Na? I'm going!" with that, I drove off.

Aish that girl! She does this every single time!

I made a stop at the gift shop to grab a card and some gifts. As I walked out from the shop, I bumped into Eye.

"Aw, Eye. What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm having a hangout with my friends, Khun Gulf. Grace called me last night, offering to change our shift," she said happily.

That brat!

As I expected, she wants to avoid the visit!

"Oh, enjoy your day!" I wished her before I carried Type and walked back to the car.

***

At Klong Prem Central Prison, Bangkok...

"What? She has been released?" I asked the officer.

"Yes, Khun. She was released early as she helped us to catch the drug smuggler inside the prison," he explained.

"I see. Kob Khun Na, Khun," I thanked him.

"Why can't we meet Yaa Chada?" Type asked innocently.

"She left, Luk," I hugged him, trying to calm myself down.

I then drive off to our old home. I then ring our neighbor bell.

"Aw, Khun Gulf!" she then opened the main door for me.

"Khun Paa, I need to ask you. Is there anyone who came to this house, looking for me or Grace?" I asked her.

"Aw, I just came back from holiday, Nong Gulf. So I'm not sure,"

"Then, if a lady came and look for me, can you gave her this address and phone number?" I took out a piece of paper and wrote down the resort address and my contact number.

"Of course. Won't be a problem!"

I then drive to the nearest mall to grab our lunch. As I put down the food tray...

"Kana!" someone called my name.

"Oh? P'Bright! When did you come back to Thailand?" I cheered as soon as my eye lands on him.

"I just came back last week. You should be the first person to know, but you disappeared just like that, you brat! You didn't even say anything before you came back to Thailand. I only knew you have come back to Thailand after I asked ahjumma, your rented room owner!" he nags.

"Khorthot Na, Phi. A lot of things happened back then. Have you had your lunch?" I asked.

"Not yet. I'm actually going for a lunch date with my Mae," he explained.

"Aw, Nong...is this?" he asked as his eye lands on Type.

"Oh, he is! Type, introduce yourself, Luk!" I called him.

"Sawade Khrup, my name is Thiwat but people called me Type. I'm 6 years old!" Type introduces himself.

"Oho, you talk so cutely, like your dad!" P'Bright compliments him as he ruffles my hair.