Chapter 4 : The Oh-So-Happy Day

At Traipipattanapong Household, Bangkok...

Mew POV

"Ai'Mew! Stop frowning will you? It's your wedding!" Tum complained.

"I can't smile, Ai'Tum! It's not like I wanted to get married!" I complained.

"Ai'Mew! Your family has been waiting for this day! You are 28 already for fuck sake!" Tum tried to put some sense into my stubborn brain.

I then force myself to smile.

"Good! Let's go everyone!"

Tum then started to howl, followed by cheering voice and traditional instruments. Signaling the groom's family parade arrival.

They then walk into the house and placed the dowry and the gifts on the floor in front of the seat that was occupied by our parents and a district officer.

"Here comes the groom!" his son, Type announce cutely.

and somehow, my world stops as he walked down the stairs...

He's...beautiful...

"Mew? Mew?" Mae's voice brings me back to reality.

"Go take Gulf's hand, Luk!" she instructs me.

I gave her a thin smile and leave my seat. I then walked to him.

"Why didn't you just come tomorrow?" he asked cynically.

Wiping off my smile. And the fact I was stunned by him a few minutes ago.

"Can I?" I get back to him.

"You!" he gave me his warning eye.

"Calm damn! Calm down!" his friend tried to cool us down and put my hand on his.

We then took a seat on the floor in front of the elders and the district officer who is holding a yellow envelope. We waied to them, showing our respect. I then took the ring from the Khan Mak. I then open up the box and slide the ring into his finger. He then took the second ring and put it on my finger. The district officer then hands us the marriage certificate to be signed. The ceremony then ended with a photo session.

 The ceremony then ended with a photo session