Chapter 8 : Clueless Mew!

Mew POV

 I woke up as I heard my alarm ringing, I reached to my digital clock on the bedside table and turn it off. I then tilt my head to the right.

Who would ever think I'll be a father this instant?

But I can't deny it. I started to love him...

I left the bed and walked to the couch.

Damn, he's still wearing all those clothes? 

I can't help but chuckle at myself, looking at him drenched in sweat.

"Type, your Appa is indeed an alien from another planet. Do you know that? Why hasn't NASA picked him up yet?" I then walked to the bathroom and take a shower. 

As I finished, I walked out of the bathroom, I spot Type standing beside him.

"Appa..." he whines, at the urge of crying.

"Yeah, Type. I'm up!" he mumbles in a sitting position but closed eyes. Then he opens up his arm, while Type ran straight into his embrace.

"Appa, why are you wearing a shield?" he asked as he hugged him.

"Shield? Oh, no wonder it's very hot!" he then opens up his sweater and takes out the pillow.

"Woah! I feel alive again!" he cheered with his eyes still closed. Then he opens up the sweater and tosses it to the side.

"Let's get you showered!" he then picked up his son.

"What the fuck! How long have you been standing there!" he shrieks out of shock.

"Long enough to observe some weird alien waking up," with that, I left the room.

Cute...

***

I walked into the cafe to check on the progress. Then I spot him behind the coffee machine with Techno.

"Is his new school looks good?" Techno asked as he set up the coffee machine.

"Yeah. He ran off as soon as P'Thorn stopped the car!" he said with a chuckle.

"Gulf!" I called him.

Making him frown and stomped his feet hard before he walked.

"What the fuck do you want?" he cusses as soon as he stands in front of me.

"Go sweep all the dry leaves at the backyard" I gave him my order.

"Aw, why should..."

"Now!" I said with my stern voice before I walked back to the office.

As I close the door, I keep an eye on him through the window.

"Mew, why do you asked him to sweep those? We have a blower machine!" Tum raised his concern.

"I know. Just watch and see! I will make him beg for a divorce!"

***

Gulf POV

"That crazy bastard!" I kept on sweeping the endless dry leaves.

After like 2 hours, Techno suddenly walks out from the cafe.

"Aw, why are you sweeping manually?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I wipe off the sweat on my forehead.