Chapter 34 : Reality Hits

Mew POV

I just changed the light bulb that's not functioning with a new one. I then gazed at the empty wall.

I should ask Gulf to have a proper wedding photo shoot given that during our wedding, we didn't take much pictures...

Then I'm gonna have it printed on canvas and place it on that wall...

Then we can put Type's baby pictures around it...

and maybe...followed up by his other siblings...

Ring! Ring! Ring!

It's Gulf's phone...

"Hello, Khun Kru?" I answered it given that it's Type's homeroom teacher whose calling.

"Khun, Type has a nosebleed and the blood won't stop running even after we compressed it for almost 1 hour. I have called for an ambulance," she informed.

Fuck...

"We'll go straight to the hospital," with that, I ended the call.

"Gulf...Type...he was rushed to the hospital, his teacher said he has a nosebleed and it won't stop running. The ambulance has taken him and they are heading to the hospital," I informed as I hugged him, hoping it could calm him down.

***

"How's Type?" he asked the teacher.

"He's still inside there," she answered.

"Gulf, how's Type?" Mae Chada came with Grace and Mae.

"He's still being checked," I answered as Gulf was still too out of it.

"Phi...ac...actually, yesterday...Type almost drown," Grace breaks the news.

"HE WHAT?!" Gulf raised from his seat.

"And why didn't he being sent to the hospital? I mean, you didn't even tell us!" Gulf was totally fuming.

"Aw, why are you guys here? Whose sick?" Bright asked as he approaches us with Win beside him.

"Type...he..." he tried to explain but nothing comes out.

"Are you Thiwat Jongcheveevat family?" the doctor walks out from the ER.

"We are his parents. How is he?" I asked directly.

"After a throughout examination, it turns out your son has Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) that's why the bleeding won't stop. We have prescribed him with IVIG (intravenous immune globulin) through IV and we will put him under close monitor for the next few hours. But given that he loose too much blood just now, he needs a blood transfusion," the doctor explained.

"However, our hospital is out of the blood he needed. We have contacted the nearest hospital but they didn't have it. If we waited the blood supply from Bangkok, it might put him in more danger," he added.

Making Gulf lose the strength on his feet, but I manage to grab him before he reached the floor.

"What's your suggestion?" I asked as I hugged him tight.

"Sometimes, the family members carry the same blood type. Maybe we can have all of you tested, hoping that one of your blood could be donated for him..."

"I'll do it!" Grace cut him off.

"I think, we should start with his parents first," the doctor eyed me and Gulf.

"That's me! I'm his mother!" Grace admitted.

Wait...

What the fuck?!