Chapter 17 : Square 1

Hi my lovely reader, it's your lame author here...again...LOL
I receive a few messages from my lovely reader. I swear you have no idea how those warm messages make me smile like an idiot for the rest of the day. Waanjai is indeed the BEST FANDOM EVER! 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ - here's 8 heart for you

For those who have been following me since my first fanfic, you would know how I update rather frequently LOL. But for this time around, it will be a bit slower since I have started working on my projects again. Please, bear with me Na 😂

But the good news is, my project will be completed really soon. Hopefully, I could write more by then. While you are waiting, you could read my first fanfic. You could find it on my profile as that fanfic is completed. But that fanfic is a bit heavier than this one 5555. Enough with the lame author note, hope you have a nice day, hope you stay safe during this pandemic and happy reading dearest waanjai ❤️

***

Mew POV

"Khun Mew, Gulf just called in saying he's not going to come today. He's going to the hospital," Techno informed as he saw I walked in.

"Hospital? Is he sick?" I asked, feeling so fucking guilty.

"He didn't say much. He just said he needs to get treatment for his allergic rashes because of essential oil,"  Techno explained briefly.

Must've been from the water inside the bathtub...

"How is he going to the hospital?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But I think he's already there, hearing from all the noise behind him while he called just now," he rubbed his nape nervously.

Fuck, I need to go there...

I took out my smartphone, dialed his number, and was about to walk out from the cafe.

"Ai'Mew, where are you going? We are going to interview a few new workers!" Tum nags as soon as he walks in.

"Have Techno to help you with that. I need to go to the hospital," I answered briefly.

"Oi, Mew! Stop leaving me hanging! You haven't even told me why you came to my room yesterday, so fucking drenched with that weird smell all over you!" he then dragged me to the office on the second floor, and slammed the door shut.

"Spill! Or I won't let you go to wherever the fuck you wanted to go!"

"Fine! What do you want to know?" I slammed myself on the couch.

"Start with what happen to you yesterday night!" he said sternly as he rests himself on my working table.

"Well, Mae tried to set me up with Gulf last night. Preparing all the food and the room with all the weird stuff to get me and Gulf into having sex. Then Gulf gets panic and started to do weird stuff, going against Mae's plan. Then I kinda tease him..."

"As you usually would!" he interrupts.

"Pfftt, thanks for the good words, you traitor! But well, we somehow ended up inside the bathtub. And well, we...you know...like, got lost into the mood and started kissing each other..."

"Fuck! Did you do it already?" he cuts me off again.

"Let me finish my words, will you?!"

"Fine, fine. Go on..."

"I pulled off. I...I was reminded of Tarin's accident,"

"What? Mew, it's already been 8 years!" Tum state the fact.