Chapter 24 : Partners?

Mew POV

"Mae, P'Thorn said Gulf have saved you once in South Korea. What actually happened?" I asked as we walked out from the cafe after dinner.

"Well, I went out for a late shopping back then. Then suddenly someone grabbed my handbag and ran with it. Oi, I screamed like crazy women in the middle of the road and people just stared at me as I can't speak Korean! Then a guy who is making chicken delivery stopped by and opens up his helmet and threw it straight to that thief. Oi, I feel so satisfied!"

"But because he helped me, he was late for the delivery and the customer scolded him like there's no tomorrow! I pity him, so I ended up buying that chicken from him and we grab a quick drink at the convenience store while eating that cold fried chicken! Thinking back, it's actually rather funny!" she chuckles.

"And P'Thorn said you even take a picture?" I try my luck.

"Yeah, look here. I still keep it!" she then took out her smartphone and showed it to me.

"Mae, I'll just take the car and pick you up here, Na? It's late and I don't want you to walk that far," P'Thorn said as he walked out from the cafe with Tum.

I took that as my chance to check on the date of that picture.

13 March 2014...

Fuck, he was supposed to be heavily pregnant in that time!

Just...

What the fuck?

***

I walked back into the room with Tum, while Gulf was laying beside Type. Probably just put Type to sleep or he was just cuddling.

"Still awake?" I asked as I close the door.

"Why? Does my eye looks like I'm sleeping?" he hissed.

"No. You looked like you are ready to kill someone," I bite back.

"Ai'Mew, why is Gulf so pissed off? What did you do this time? I'm supposed to take the food container and went back, but fuck. His looks really could kill someone right now! I'll just pick it up tomorrow, Na?" Tum tugged my arm and whispered.

"Hoi, where are you thinking you are going?! I think it's because Art went into my office after we closed the cafe," I whispered back.

"Oi, I can guess what happened. They punch each other's face?" Tum's face showed horror.

"Well, not really. Gulf walks in as Art slipped and fell on top of me. But nothing really happens. So I have no fucking idea why he is so fucking mad!"

"Oi, you are dead, Ai'Mew!" he hits my arm, panicking.

"Ai'Tum! Aren't you really my friend? Do you think I want all this? It's fucking annoying!" I hit him back.

"Friend is a friend. But this is your marriage, I don't want to be the third wheel. Good luck, dude!" he tried to walk out.

"P'Tum!" Gulf stern, sharp voice stoned him.

"Y...yes?" Tum let go the door handle.

"Tell you dear best friend that I'm going down to the mart!" he then gets off the bed and grabs his wallet.

"Alright, Nong Gulf," Tum smiled at me nervously.

"No need to tell me, Ai'Tum! I heard it loud and clear! Go wherever, do whatever you want! No need to report back to me!" I hissed.