Chapter 37 : Will you?

Mew POV

My heart feels lighter now that everything was clear. I then threw my gaze towards the door. Why hasn't he walked back in?

Beep! Beep! Beep!

It's a message from him...

"I need to go back now. Type didn't want to sleep," 

Fuck!

It's late now...

And Techno is not here!

Not wasting any second, I walked out from this room to ran after him. But then I saw him, crying on his own as he eyed something. I then get closer.

"When I was pregnant and abandoned...P'Gulf took me in and he took such good care of me. Every hug, every caress, every comfort words he gave was so warm, Mae. Sometimes, I will shut my eyes and imagine that those touches came from you. But I was blinded by fear. Fear of being judged by other people if they knew the truth. But now, I realize...all I ever wanted was you. For you to hold and hugged me. Khorthot Na Mae, there's nothing else I could say. Khorthot..." Grace sobbed hard as Mae Chada pulled her into her embrace.

He then wipes off his tears and takes a deep breath before he walks towards the 2 women.

"Grace..." he held her shoulder.

"Let's go back home, Na?" he gave the same bright smile.

The smile that I have been missing like crazy...

"KANAWUT!" someone called him angrily.

"How could you do this?" she questioned him as he yanked him towards her.

"Khun Yaa..." Grace stutters as she held her hand.

"Let go or I'll break your wrist! Get away from my grandson before I kill you right here! So it was you, the woman who tortured my grandson!" Khun Yaa vents out her anger.

"And you, why did you let them do those things? Because of them, you suffer! And yet you took them into our family! You even raised her illegitimate son. You let me I scolded and blame you for having a child without a husband! Are you stupid?" she scolded Gulf.

"If you still think I'm your grandmother, the only blood-related family you have left, nullify her adoption! And return Type to them! Or I will never see you again!" with that, she walks away.

Gulf ran after her. Feeling so worried, I ran after him. Until we reached the parking lot and it started to rain.

"Khun Yaa, please. I beg you, you know how important Type is. I can't..." he begged hard.

"Do what I ask you for. Or you will never see me again!" she yanked her hand, get into her car, and drove off.

And he fell on his knees, sobbing hard.

And he stayed there, letting the rain hit him with no mercy.

Can't held myself back, I walked towards him.

"Don't you have an umbrella?" I threw a random question, hoping it could distract him for a bit.

Thankfully, that silly question makes him chuckle.

"If I have one, why would I be drenched like this?" he questioned.

"I have something to say,"

"What?"

"If you don't have an umbrella, ran to a place with a roof. Don't stay there and let the rain drenched you further,"

"Phi..."