Chapter 21 : That Damned Guy!

Mew POV

We just finished setting up our new cafe that will start operating tomorrow. I then turned my head to Gulf and Techno whose laying on their back on the wood floor of the outer part of the cafe.

"Gulf, who did you invite to come to our opening tomorrow?" Techno asked.

"I don't really have anyone to invite, Ai'No! You know me," Gulf answered as he stretched his long legs and arms.

"Aw, you didn't even invite P'Bright? You said he's posting here, right?" Techno asked as he took a sip of cold water.

"Oh, you are right!" Gulf then took out his smartphone and send a text to someone.

"Appa!" Type came running to Gulf as soon as he got off the staff buggy.

"Aw, who did you came here with?" Gulf asked as he hugged his son.

"Yaa Chada!" he pointed towards the cafe's main entrance.

"Aw, Mae Chada. You didn't have to trouble yourself and send Type here," Gulf commented as he picked up Type and walked towards her.

"Is not a big deal. Er...is Grace here? I made too much for lunch just now. Just wondering if she wanted some," she smiled sheepishly. 

"She usually has her lunch at the worker canteen. Actually, we can go there together right now. I'm done for today anyway," with that, they walked away.

I then walked to Techno to do some digging.

"Feeling fine?" I asked as I took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Oh, Khun Mew. Yeah. Hopefully, tomorrow will run smoothly," Techno said as he took another chair and sit beside me.

"For sure! Well, we just started with breakfast for the test run, just to see how it goes," I assured.

"Techno, you have known Gulf for a long time, right? Do you perhaps know, wether Gulf ever been in a relationship?" I tried my luck.

"Oho, trying to dig some info aren't you?" Techno teased me instead.

"Tell me honestly, do you like Gulf? Even a bit?" Techno asked with a serious tone.

"Well, he's my...wife isn't he?" I stutter.

"Well, then let me tell you. Gulf, was totally clueless in things like this! As long as I know him, he has never been in a relationship. Well, screw relationship, he never actually do something for himself. When he's in High-school, it's all about the cruel couple who takes him in after his parents passed away," Techno started spilling.

"Cruel couple?" I questioned Techno's terms.

"Yes! Very! Back then was just a freaking 14 years old kid, and he already started working part-time jobs. My mom said that guy and his wife actually sell drugs!" Techno explained himself.

They must've been the couple Techno's Mae told while we are in Hua Hin the other day...

"Then he meets his grandma and pursues his study in South Korea. Then when he has Type, he devotes himself on Type," Techno started spilling.

"But I still find it really weird. Cause I actually went to South Korea for a holiday with my uncle. Gulf still being the old Gulf. He wakes up as early as 5 am to pick up the milk and send out milk at the neighbors with his bike. Then he will rush to attend his classes. After class, he will rush to his other part-time job, it's either the chicken delivery place, the cafe where he works as a waitress, or the Taekwondo Academy where he works as an instructor there, depending on the day and time. But then the next time I went there to get my barista license, he already has Type! Whoever Type biological dad is, he sure work fast in gaining Gulf trust!" he keeps on spilling the tea.