TEASER

TADAM!
Coming Soon!
29 SEPTEMBER 2020

TADAM!Coming Soon!29 SEPTEMBER 2020

This is just the first draft, Na...
Once published, there will be some changes.

***

Gulf POV

I slam myself on the hotel bed, venting out my jetlag after such a long flight.

But well, finally, I'm back in Thailand after 8 years. My eye started to feel heavy when suddenly...

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Aish, just when I'm about to sleep!

"Hello?" I picked it up lazily without checking on the caller ID.

"Wadee, Phi!" he greeted me hurridly.

This brat really...

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked directly.

"Where are you? Mae said you will be arriving today!"

"I just reached my hotel. I've told Mae that I will visit her tomorrow isn't it?" I asked as I close my heavy eyes.

"Phi, I need to see you now! It's so fucking urgent! Please, Na?" he keep on begging.

"Fine! Just come to Pullman Bangkok Hotel, room 568," without thinking much, I ended the call and toss my smartphone aside.

Just wait, if you bother my beautiful sleep for some nonsense, I'm gonna so fucking kick you out through the window!

I then force myself to leave the bed and took a quick shower.

***

Mew POV

After a long day at the university, I'm finally back at my rented room.

Fuck, I never knew this bed was this comfortable!

"Ai'Mew, wanna go out tonight? There's a new bar close to this place,"Tum asked as he walked into my room without knocking the door, as usual.

"Actually, my Mae has forced me to another blind date with one of her friends so..."

"Didn't you tell her that you are gay?" he asked as he looked at me weirdly.

"I did, and surprisingly, she accepts it and now she's setting a blind date for me to her friend's son!" I left out a huge sigh.

"Damn. You are fucked up," he commented as he conquered the empty bed in my room.

"Yeah. I know. Oh, maybe you can go with me? Well, at least it won't be that awkward if her friend's son turn out to be a weirdo," I invited him.

"Well, as long as you pay for the food. Where are you meeting him?" he asked as he changed his position.