Chapter 25 : Crazy

Mew POV

"Art, what are you doing here?" I left my seat and stand in front of Khun Yai and Gulf. Shielding them.

"Khun Yai, why did you kiss that dirty brat? Why are you having lunch with that dirty guy?" Art questioned.

"Art, that so-called dirty brat is my son! And that so-called dirty guy is my wife!" I defended them.

"Mew, you didn't really love him! You just married him for Mae Na! Everyone knows that!" he shouted.

"Khun Yai, take Type to your room, Na?" Gulf tried to take Type and Khun Yai to a safer place.

But before they could, Art grabs a vase and threw it on the floor. Shattering it.

"Khun Yai, you said you will make sure Mew gets married to me! You promised!" he tried to grab Khun Yai's arm.

"Art, stop it!" I growled.

"MEW! YOU LOVED ME! YOU CAN ONLY LOVE ME! I CAN GIVE YOU CHILD, THAT FAGGOT COULDN'T!" Art grabbed my face and tried to kiss me.

"Art!" I tried to push him away. 

But damn, does this guy get possessed?

"Art. Stop it! Mew is already married," Khun Yai tried to convince him.

"Khun Yai, why should I stop?" he shouted at her.

"Because Mew doesn't feel the same way you did. Love isn't something that should be forced!" Khun Yai states the fact.

"NO! MEW LOVES ME!" he screamed on top of his lung.

"He didn't! Stop all this Art. Please. You even hurt an innocent child, Art. You are lucky enough Mew or Gulf didn't put charges on you for hurting their son," Khun Yai keep on trying to coax him.

"Khun Yai, I didn't! They lied to you! I would never hurt anyone! Why would you believe someone else over me?"

"Art, that someone is my grandson. And there's a lot of witnesses who saw what you did. Stop this, Na? Apologies to Mew, apologies to Gulf," Khun Yai keeps on trying to convince him.

"NO! NO!" he screamed and tried to hurt Khun Yai.

"Art! Art!" I pushed him back.

"I WON'T APOLOGIZE! I WON'T!" he rejects reality and starts shaking violently.

"No one loves me. No one loves me," he mumbles to himself before he ran off.

"Art! Don't!" Gulf tried to stop him.

"Art! Come back here! Art!" Khun Yai keeps on calling him as he ran off.

"Mew, please go after him. I'm afraid he might hurt himself. His mental state isn't stable!" Khun Yai begged.

"Khun Yai, bring Type inside. Gulf and I will pursue him," with that, we storm off.

***

Gulf POV

"Phi, I think we should split up to look for him," I made a suggestion.

"No! he's dangerous, Yai Nong!" he rejects the idea.

"Phi, I can take care of myself. You know that I'm capable of it," I state the fact.

"Nong, Art is not like others!"

"P'Mew, it's because of that we should find him quick! What if he hurt one of our guests?" I tried to reason with him.

"Fuck. FINE! Promise me, you will be extra careful. I'll get the worker to look for him too,"