Chapter 9 : He actually cares!

Gulf POV

"Kob Khun Khrup, Khun Tum," Type thanked him as he wipes off his mouth.

"Oi, how can you be such a cutie?" Khun Tum pinched his chubby cheek.

"Kob Khun, Khun Tum. For helping me to pick him up. You even treated us dinner after you took us for a quick drive around Pak Chong," I thanked him.

"It's not a big thing, Nong Gulf! Doesn't the food suit your taste?" he asked as he eyed my plate.

"No, it's perfect. I'm just not that hungry," I tried to fake a smile.

"Full? Nong, you barely eat anything! You even skipped your lunch,"

"Aw, how did you know? I asked.

"P'Thorn told me just before we left just now. Plus, don't be too formal with me, Na? Just call me Phi," he chuckled.

"P'Tum, who is he? Are you cheating on me?" some stranger asked.

"N...no!"

"P'Tum, he's obviously one of your side chicks! And, he even had a child?"

"Aw, Khun. You looked good. But why are you so rude?" I asked him.

"And why should I talked nicely to you, side chick!" he insulted me.

Fuck, just what the fuck is wrong with my luck!

"He's not my side chick! He's..." P'Tum tried to explain.

"You still try to lie? How many times have I caught you cheating on me?!" he took the glass and threw the water straight to my face.

"Appa! Why did you hurt my Appa!" Type then kicked his feet hard.

"You brat!" he pushed Type.

"You!" I yanked his arm hard and reached for the iced water jug.

"Listen here, gather all the information, and assess the situation first before you decided to attack someone! I'm not his boyfriend or side chick! But if you still act like a brainless person, I will become his wife, just to open up your rotten eye!" I cussed at him as I poured the water and the ice on top of his head.

I then walked to Type, picked him up, and walked away.

***

Mew POV

I keep on pacing back and forth as I take a glimpse of the table watch.

It's this late...

Why hasn't he came back yet?

Can't restrain myself any longer, I took my keys and walked out. After a few rounds, I came back home. But as I reached my room door, there's a note plastered on it.

"You're not coming into the room today! Find somewhere to sleep, Jerk!"

My hands automatically when to the doorknob and twisted it.

Fuck, he locked it!

"Gulf!" I start knocking the door violently.

"Gulf! Open the door now! What the heck?!" I cussed.

"Serve you right! If it's me, I'll toss you out from the house!" Mae commented, then she walked away.

"Oi, this brat!" I then took out my smartphone and called James to bring me a ladder.

We then placed the ladder on the window shield of my room.

"Hold it tight, James!" I told him. He answered with an 'ok' sign.