Chapter 22 : Suspicious

Mew POV

As soon as we closed the cafe, I went to the second floor and slammed myself on the couch.

I was so fucking pissed off right now that I feel like I wanted to strangle every fucking soul I land my eye on!

"Mew, are you tired? I ..." Art walked into my office, uninvited.

"Why didn't you knock the door?" I asked with a stern voice.

"Khorthot Na, my hand is not free. Here, I brought some sandwich and orange juice for you," he offered.

"Just leave it on the table. I'm tired," I answered back lazily as I close my eyes.

"Let me gave you a massage, Na?" he then put his hand on my head and start giving some unpleasant, totally unprofessional massage.

"It's good, isn't it? I learned it from *Wat Pho," he compliments himself.

*Wat Pho - known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage.

"Art, it's alright," I reject him.

"Mew, is that guy...Type's biological father?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Look, Art. Even if he is, it's none of your concern, Na?" I tried to brush him off.

"Khorthot Na, Mew. I'm just concerned about you," he gave excuses as his hand still touching my body.

"Art, I said I don't want to be massaged. I don't like it," I yanked his hand off my body.

"But, Mew..." he tried to approach me again, but he slipped and fell on top of me.

"Khun, I'm going back with Type. He's already...arghhh!" Gulf was startled by what he saw.

"Khun, there's nothing happened! Mew just helped me because I slipped. And I'm here just to give Mew some sandwich and orange juice," Art tried to explain himself.

"Oh? What a gentleman aren't you, HUBBY? Sandwich? Can I have some?" not waiting for Art answer, he took the sandwich.

"Woah, smells good! Do you make this by yourself?" he then started to eat the sandwich like someone who hasn't eat anything for 10 years.

"This tastes really good! Mew, do you want some?" he asked with his full mouth.

"N...no. You can have it all," I stutter.

"Sure? It tastes REALLY GOOD! Did it take you a long time to prepare this?" he asked again as he stuffed the sandwich into his mouth as if it's not full enough.

But then he started to cough violently, spitting out some of his mouth content.

"Mew, water!" he asked desperately.

"Water, water," I grab the orange juice and handed it to him.

Which he gobbles it down in one go.

This guy is indeed an alien!

"Woah, I almost died! Kob Khun Na, HUBBY!" he threw a death glare before he turned his head back to Art.

Which is stained by the pieces of sandwich Gulf chocked just now. 

"Uih! Khorthot Na! I was so freaking hungry as I was so busy just now. I hope you are not mad, Na?" Gulf gave an obviously not sincere apology.

"N...no. I understand you," Art gave a forced smile.

"Mew, do you still need some sandwich? Or maybe you still need MY HUSBAND help? Who knows, you might slip again isn't it?" Gulf asked back calmly.

"No," Art gave a short answer.