Chapter 6 : Type's Daddy

Mew POV

"Ai'Mew, why are you frowning like an old man?" Tum asked as he walked into the office.

"I think I will for sure became an old man if I have to face him every single day!" I vent out my anger.

"Auw, just what did he do?" Tum asked as he took a seat.

"Forget it. I will for sure makes his life miserable!" I smirked.

I then left my seat and went to the second floor.

"Gulf!" I called him as I didn't see him anywhere.

"What's wrong, P'Mew? Gulf is at the back, baking some pastry to be sent to Type's kindergarten as it is his last day," Techno informed me.

I then walked to the kitchen where I was greeted by a buttery and sweet chocolate smell. And he who smiles widely as he gazes towards the freshly baked croissant.

When will he smile that way to me?

Fuck!

Drop that thought Mew!

He's a weird as fuck alien!

Why the fuck would you want a freaking alien to smile at you?

That was plain creepy!

He then took one of the croissants and split it into half, checking the middle part as he inhales the smell. Then he took a bite.

"Erm, perfect!" he then transferred the croissant into a basket. Then he picked up the basket and he saw me.

"The fuck do you want?" he cusses.

"Checking the moving progress. Why? Got a problem?" I bite back.

"Then go do your job! Why are you standing there like a fucking statue?" he asked cynically.

Then I take my steps, approaching him. Then I take a glimpse of the croissant.

"Is this good?" I challenged him.

"Of course!" he answered back proudly.

"You know right, we will reuse what could be reused to redecorate the new cafe at Pak Chong?"

"Yeah, Khun Yaa told me,"

"I need you to bake your best to impress Khun Yai during the cafe opening. Can you do that?" I asked him.

"Easy!" he snorted.

"Sure? Honestly, I can't really believe that you bake well,"

"Take that!" angered, he threw some flour to me.

"Khun! It gets into my eyes!" I shouted as I walk back, creating some safe distance between us.

"For your information, my baking skill is the best! Whoever tried it, will get addicted!" he said proudly.

"Prove it during the launching day then! But hold the poison, Na? I still love my family," I smiled wide knowing it would annoy him.

"Khun! Aish, the more I know you, the less I can stand to even breathe the same air as you!" he threw more flour to me.

"That's enough! Stop!" I then walked to him and hold his hand, stopping him from throwing more, tainting my shirt white.

But then he twisted my hand to my back.

"Fuck! Are you trying to broke my arm?" I growled as I free myself from his grip.

"YES! SHOULD I?" he threatens.