Chapter 38 : Be Strong

Mew POV

I just finished my site visit to our new small theme park with Saran and our contractor.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

It's from Gulf...

"Phi, tonight make sure you are free, Na?"

"Why? Are you planning something for me?" I teased him and clicked send.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Maybe..."

"I just finished my site visit. They really did a good job! Maybe you can bring Type here after this. Then, this night he would fell asleep easier at Saran's house. Then...we could..." I then clicked send.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Phi!"

"Don't spend too much time pampering Mae. Your husband is missing you already!" I then clicked send.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"I know, you are too whipped! We are already at Type's school. We will head straight back to the resort after this,"

"Okay. Drive safe, Na? Nong....

Isn't the moon beautiful?" I then clicked send.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"The moon is not even out yet, Phi!"

"Nong, do you even get what I mean?" I then clicked send.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Stop saying nonsense!"

Hoi! He is soooo freaking dense!

"Mew, why are you smiling that wide?" Saran teased.

"Saran, I think Type will sleep at your house tonight," I chuckled.

"Let's head back to the main office," with that, we drove back.

***

We stop by at the cafe to pack some lunch before we head back to the rather quite office given that it's now lunch break.

"Aw, Mae. Why are you here with Bright and Win? Where's Gulf?" I asked as my eye lands on him.

"Gulf said he wanted to let Type play a bit a the new theme park," she explained.

"Hoi, have Type has his lunch yet? He just came back from school," I raised my concern.

"Stop worrying, will you? Type is with Gulf, do you think he will let that boy starve? He brought Type favorite's McDonald set," she chuckled.

"Aw, he said we should only buy that when we are celebrating something?" Since he said he didn't want to pamper Type with fast food too much...

"P'Mew..." Grace walked into the main office.

"Yes?"

"Here's the new worker form," she handed the file.

"Kob Khun Na," I thanked her as I took the file from her.

But as we walked into my office...

"Tum! Are you alright? Tum?" I tried to wake him up.

Bright then took off the outer shirt he's wearing and apply some pressure on Tum's abdomen while Win called for an ambulance. 

"Mew, he's going after Gulf and Type! I didn't tell him where Gulf is but they took my phone. " Tum said with a shaky voice.

"What? What did he say to you?" Saran asked for more details.