Chapter 28 : Vow

Naree POV

"Oi, luckily Grace was there!" I cheered happily.

"Naree, don't you feel sorry for Grace? You let her handle that fussy guest on her own!" Wara points out.

"And why is that my concern? She should just blame her luck for being there! Plus, our working hour has ended! She could just claim some OT later on! Hahahaha," Duay supported my action.

"Exactly! Plus, she's the new staff. We are her senior! She needs to learn, then she could become a good worker like us!" I threw another fact, making the girls laugh aloud.

While we were walking, my eye lands on one familiar figure.

"Oih, that's Gulf!" I point out and drag the girls to hide behind the bushes.

"Oi, they hugged!" I cheered before I take out my smartphone and snap a picture.

This is so gonna be the hottest news!

I can't wait for tomorrow to come!

The next morning...

"Thuk khn, look at what I have here!" I proudly announce as I walked into the worker canteen.

"Aw, isn't that Nong Gulf?" Mai asked as she looked at the picture.

"Unless he has twins, yes it is your beloved Nong Gulf!" I state the fact before I laughed with my girls.

"Naree, are you sure that guy inside the picture isn't just helping Gulf from falling or something?" James tried to defend that faggot.

"Hoi, open up your eyes, will you? Look, they are hugging each other! It's not just a one-sided hug! This guy is hugging him and Gulf hugged him back!" I point out the fact.

"Aw, why is it so cheery here?" Khun Tum asked as he took a plate.

"Look here, Khun Tum!" I showed him the picture proudly.

"Fuck, it's Bright!" he cussed.

"Bright? Whose Bright?" I asked for more details.

Oho, seems like this picture is spicier then I thought!

"Sawade Khrup, Thuk khn!" a familiar voice greeted.

"Today, we will be receiving quite a huge crowd from Japan. I hope you do your best to entertain them, Na? May I know who will be the...." he started his briefing.

"Khun Mew!" I ran after him right after the briefing.

But he was being dragged by Khun Tum.

Hmph!

Fine, we look who will win, Khun Tum!

Instead of running after him, I send the image to Khun Mew. Right after I send it, a notification sound was heard and he took out his smartphone. He then opens up the message...

"Naree! Explain this!" he growled.

***

Gulf POV

Flashback

//Start//

I just walked out from the car after I send Type to Mae Chada. Only to be greeted by the most unexpected scene. Or I would say, argument.