Chapter 19 : Desperate

Gulf POV

At Kirigun Resort, Hua Hin...

"Type!" I called out for him as he ran off with Thanya as soon as we reached the shore.

"It's alright, Nong Gulf. Thanya is very familiar with this resort," P'Arissa gave assurance.

"But she has never been this excited!" P'Thorn commented.

"She has a playmate now. Of course, she's excited. How about...both of you work on that? Thanya is 5 years old now. She's more than ready to have a younger sibling," Mae Na teased them.

"Mae, before this you are aiming at Mew and Gulf. Now you change your target?" P'Thorn questions her.

"More grandchildren is better! Tonight, they are sleeping in my room!" she winked before she walked away.

Again?

"Why are you still standing here?" Khun Mew asked after he finished his quick discussion with the boat owner.

"Mae and her obsession for more grandchild!" P'Thorn chuckled before he grabs his wife's hand and walked towards the resort.

"Where's Type?" he asked.

"Thanya drags him off," I gave a short answer before I walked towards the resort.

"Ai'Gulf! Oi, he abandoned me!" Techno shouted as he ran after me.

***

"Gulf? What are you doing in front of my room?" he asked as soon as he reached.

"Do I look like I'm building another resort? Of course, I waited for you! Hurry up and opened the door," I nagged.

With his clumsy hand, he unlocked the door. Not wasting any second, I walked in.

"And why are you waiting for me? Why didn't you wait for Khun Mew?" he questioned as I changed my drenched shirt.

"Just wanna take a time off," I gave a lame as fuck fact.

While the fact, I'm actually quite worried...

Given that Khun Mew now knows I could get pregnant...

and the fact that I'm back here...in Hua Hin...

Where that incident happened...

"Gulf, don't you wanna try to make things up with him?" he threw a scandalous question.

"This is not even a real marriage, remember? He did this for Mae Na," I answered as I walked to the door.

"And do you think she won't know that you are staying in my room instead?" he asked.

"Look, we are not staying in the same house and Mew's room is a bit far from hers. So, as long as you didn't say anything, no one will notice. Now, aren't you hungry?" I looked at him lazily.

"Of course I am. But do you know where are we going to eat cheap lunch?" he questioned as he locked the door.

"Khun Mew said we could have the buffet at the resort restaurant," I told him Mew's message.

"Oho, free food!" he cheered.

The next morning...

"Have you had your breakfast?" he suddenly asked as I was filling up the empty glass with fresh orange.

"Yeah, why?" I asked back flatly.

"Just asking. Why? Can't I ask my wife has he had his breakfast or not? By the way, Mae came to our room last night, looking for you. I gave an excuse that you and Techno need some catchup time," he informed.