Chapter 7 : The missed fact...

Sara Jongcheveevat Household, Pak Chong...

Gulf POV

It's already afternoon as we reached Pak Chong and now the worker is moving our boxes into the house. I then turned my gaze to Type, who is busy running around with P'Thorn.

"Type, aren't you having too much fun?" I asked him teasingly.

"It's fun here, Appa! The lawn is so huge! Can I play football later?" he asked with his puppy eyes.

"If I can manage to find your ball inside one of our boxes, Na?" I gave my word.

"Yay!!" he then started running around again.

"Oho, look at my grandson! Are you having fun?" Mae Na asked as she puts down a tray containing some snacks and drinks.

"Very much!" he said with his usual chirpy voice as he ran into her embrace.

"Gulf Luk, let's have snacks first. Let the worker handle those boxes!" She said as she lifts Type and put him on her lap.

"Where's Mew, Mae?" P'Thorn asked as he took a seat beside Mae Na.

"Tum called him just now. He said he needs Mew's signature to approve a payment," she explained as she feeds Type.

"Thorn, can you send some snacks to Mew and Tum after this? I made a lot just now," she asked Thorn.

"Of course. I can bring Type and Gulf around this resort," P'Thorn ruffle's Type's hair lovingly.

***

"Thorn Lung, can I  feed the fishes?" Type asked excitedly as his eye lands on the lake.

"Of course!" P'Thorn then picked him up and put him on his shoulder before he walked to the lake.

"Aw, Gulf isn't it?" the guy who threw a dangerous question during our wedding greeted me.

"Yeah. You are...Khun San isn't it?" I make my guess.

"Yeah. I'm Mew's cousin, just call me P'San. Are you bringing snacks for Mew?" he asked as he eyed the basket on my hand.

"Yeah. That's the office isn't it?" I asked as I pointed to the said building.

"Yeah. Oh, you know, Mew likes that rose. Maybe you can take some and include them for your special delivery," he gave a suggestion as he handed me a pruner.

My eye then lands on the roses under the huge tree.

Should I?

Well, either I liked it or not, I need to have a good relationship with him. Especially for Type...

"Well, I take my leave first, Na?" he excused himself.

I then walked to the roses, cut some roses, and put it inside the basket. Suddenly...

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" he growled.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, totally puzzled by his reaction.

"I asked, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? Who gave you the permission to cut those? Get off! And don't let me see you around here!" he shouted at me and pushed me hard. Making me fall to the ground.

"Mew, what happened?" P'Thorn asked as he came running to us.

"Appa!" Type ran to me.

"Type, stay with Thorn Lung for a bit, Na?" I said to him before I storm off.