Chapter 33 : Love and Greed

🔞🔞🔞
But it won't be so detailed compared to the other smut. Given that on my first attempt to write one in T: The Last Heir, I failed miserably LOL.
But well, hope you enjoy reading!
Stay safe na ❤️

***

Gulf POV

I woke up feeling as light as feather. Then my eye lands on the broad chest, slowly moving up and down as he breathes.

Live hasn't been easy. But then I meet him. It wasn't a pleasant encounter...

But I glad I meet you, Mew Suppasit...

I was too busy staring at his well-defined face. Until the familiar, comforting voice called my name.

"Gulf..."

"Hmm?"

"Can't you just look at me?" he questioned.

"I am,"

"Can't you love me back?" he threw another question.

"I...I am," in love with you...

"Did you know? You are so tiny*, that I could easily carry you inside here," he took my hand and put in on top of his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

*teeny-tiny Kana enthusiast here! 5555

"But I don't think I'm in your heart," he mumbled.

"You are,"

"I love you," he mumbles before he cupped my face.

"Stop pushing me away. Lean on me. I am your safe house now," he requested before he leans in and plants a kiss on my forehead.

He then trails down to my nose...

Then down to my lips...

One...Slow and uncertain

Two...Soft and smooth

Three...Plump and delicious

Four...A growing rhythm.

Five..."Hmm," he moaned, sitting on top of me; knee's on either side of my thighs.

Six..."Hm," a small deeper moan answered back as he sat as my hands wandering on their own.

Seven...A faint pain made me open wider and I was explored. 

Eight..."Hm," he moaned again, pushing my head back into the mattres as wet and lewd sounds fill the bedroom.

Nine...A passionate dance for dominance that he fucking dominated.

Ten...We breathed heavily only because he pulled back.

***

Mew POV

I smashed my lips against his tempting chestnut lips after I took in the much-needed air and he leaned back. I started to unbutton his shirt and he turned his head. Granting me excess to his neck.

I lean in and inhale his smell. The smell that blows all the sanity left in my mind.

We stared at each other in an odd way, as if both of us are having a silent argument with our own sanity. 

Just...

Fuck...

Fuck everything!

Unable to contain the burning desire, I hold his face in my hands and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss as my hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect, soft physique until I got to his jeans.