Chapter 16 : Short Trip

Hi my lovely reader, it's your lame author here. 
I hope you are enjoying this fanfic as much as I enjoy writing it. Thank you for those who vote and leave a comment. You have no idea how happy I was when I got the notification. For that, there's nothing else I could say other than thank you veryyyyyy much for making me smile. I hope this fanfic makes you smile too as you read it. 

And I actually wondering how did you find this fanfic as I'm facing a bit problem with the tags. I've made a few attempts to fix it only to fail miserably 😂
Enough with the lame author note, hope you have a nice day and happy reading dearest waanjai ❤️

***

Mew POV

"Mew, when are you going to take Gulf for a honeymoon?" Mae suddenly asked, stopping me from drinking my morning coffee.

"Er, I don't think we would, Mae. Type has school and it's a bit busy with the new cafe," I tried to come up with logic excuses.

"Uih, don't worry! For Type, we can take care of him! Thanya is here too since Thorn will be working here for a few months, Type will have a playmate!" Mae tried to break my excuses.

"But you know, Type looks for Gulf before bed and when he woke up. I don't think it's..."

"Oi, Mew! No worries, there's a lot of people who can help to take care of him! Plus, Gulf's family has moved here too. Stop using Type as an excuse. As for the new cafe, Arissa and Thorn can manage it while you and Gulf went for the honeymoon!" Mae keeps on making plans.

"It doesn't have to be a long trip, Na? Plus, don't you think you should cheer him up a bit for what has happened to him lately?" she added.

Fuck...

Mae is really persistent!

If I didn't do it, she will come up with her own plan!

And I can't deny, she's right...

And I still kinda feel bad with his panic attack...

Maybe...

I could...let him loose himself a bit?

"Well, if you say so. You don't have to worry, Na?" I gave her assurance.

***

"Have a safe trip, Luk!" Mae cheered as we drove off with my superbike.

After about 3 hours ride, I stopped my bike and get off it. I open up my helmet and breath in the fresh air.

"Khun? Where are we?" he asked as he took off his helmet.

"Mew, you brought someone with you this time!" the head of the village approach us..

"Oh, Sawade Khrup, Khun Pu Yai Ban*," I greeted him which Gulf followed obediently.

*head of the village

"This is?" he asked.

"Oh, he's one of the workers at my resort," I smiled wide at him.

"Worker?" Gulf slapped my arm, so fucking hard. 

"Khun, if I said you are my wife, they are going to ask tons of questions!" I whisper to him.

"Pfftt, whatever!" he then walked back to my bike and open up the leather jacket he's wearing and took out his smartphone to snap some pictures.

"Khun, we need to start working!" I told him.

"Working? Khun, you said you are taking me on a short trip! Not a freaking labor job! You manipulative jerk!" despite his complaint, he walked to one of the volunteers who are working on the new school.