13

I walked inside the dorm holding the blood vile.

There were empty blood bags on the ground, Everly was on the ground with blood all over her mouth, down to her chin and on her uniform. And Draco was sitting against the wall staring at her with widened eyes.

I then noticed the blood on his neck and the bite mark.

"Looks like I missed out on a lot" I said, looking at the scene.

Draco got up and ran up to me, "give her the stupid blood already" his voice told me that he was upset. Probably from being tired of taking care of her, and from anger.

"I'll wait for her to awaken, I assume you had to snap her neck"

"Right after she decided the blood bags weren't enough!" He pointed to the bite on his neck.

I bit my wrist and shoved it against his mouth. He stepped back and made a disgusted face.

There was a small blood stain on his mouth and he wiped it off with his thumb. The bite mark on his neck started to heal.

"You should go clean up, I'll deal with Everly now." I told Draco, he starting walking out and then I spoke again, "thank you"

He shrugged, "just don't make me go through this again" and then he left.

I turned to Everly, and noticed her waking up. Quickly, I opened the vile and poured the blood in her mouth.

She drank it and slowly got up, stumbling a bit.

"Thank you Valencia" she said, "apologize to Draco for me for any damage I did"

I nodded, "of course"

***

I was walking to the great hall, when Dumbledore began it approach me.

"Valencia, come to my office"

I followed him inside, and sat in-front of his desk.

"I have an update on the cure" He began, "It has been discovered that the cure has already been taken"

"What?" I gripped the sides of the chair.

"No need to worry Valencia, there is a solution." He assured me, "if we find out who has consumed the cure, all you need to do is get a sample of their blood and use that"

"so I just need to look for a former vampire? like that will be easy" I sarcastically commented.

"If you heard about the cure being at Hogwarts, then it must have been an old student" He said.

"then I hope they are still alive" I thought out loud, "I should go now"

Dumbledore nodded, and I left.

I sat down in the great hall next to Draco and he turned to me. "what took you so long to get here?"

"I'll tell you later" I said, motioning to Blaise and the others.

"well aren't you two secretive" Blaise stated, "I wouldn't be surprised if there was a secret relationship going on between you two"

"That is absolutely not the case" I glared at Blaise.

Draco didn't say anything. But then I heard Blaise groan in pain when I noticed Draco kicking him from under the table.

I laughed a bit. Suddenly an owl flew in and landed in my hands.

It was from Daphne. I didn't want to open it here so without a word, I left the table.

Once I was in the hall away from other students, I opened the letter.