16

A few days passed, that incident at the pub turned into multiple. I lost track of time, it was getting bad again.

I was in a parking lot, looking for my next victim. Until someone came up from behind me and snapped my neck.

I woke up in a bed, in a familiar room. This was Daphnes cottage.

She walked in.

"Walter told me you were missing classes, and it's been all over the newspapers in Scotland that a serial killer was on the loose" She told me, "I knew it was you."

"why don't you let me have some fun. I haven't gotten to do anything besides attend Hogwarts the second I came back" I said.

"and besides, it not like your my mother. Oh wait.."

Daphne narrowed her eyes at me, "you must have found the locket"

"Ding ding!" I mockingly said.

Daphne sighed, and sat down on the bed, "I can tell you that I'm not your mother. But there is something I didn't tell you"

"go on"

"I'm her identical twin" she confessed, "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to see me as the spitting image of your dead mother"

"that's somewhat understandable. Now let me go" I said.

"No" She sternly told me, "you will return back to hogwarts and get back up from hole you fell back into"

"fine" I sighed, "I'll return"

"really?" she raised an eyebrow. I got up from the bed slowly.

"yeah, I'll apparate, can I have some water first?"

She nodded, the moment I got next to her, I tried snapping her neck but she threw me against the wall with telekinesis.

"Did you really thing you could pull something like that with me?" She said, "I'll say it one more time, go back to hogwarts"

I stepped forward, "no"

"Oh I'm not giving you a choice" She grabbed my arm and apparated us outside the school, and then left right after.

Might as well go back in, I really shouldn't get back into my old habits. I need to pull myself together.

I apparated into my dorm and saw Blaise and Everly making out on her bed.

"Well that I didn't expect to see" I spoke. Blaise jumped off of Everly and she quickly sat up, her cheeks hearing up.

Blaise looked at me and then furrowed his eyebrows, "Hey why are you covered in bloo-"

"leave" I said, he put his hands up in surrender and walked out.

Everly walked up to me, "where have you been?"

I looked down, realizing everything I've done.

"I got carried away Everly" I sighed, "went back to old habits. Daphne had to force me here"

"You can't turn into the monster people assume you are Valencia" she said to me, "don't become what they make you to be"

"I understand" I was about to lay on my bed but Everly pulled me back.

"clean yourself" she said, shoving a clean uniform in my hands.

"Thanks" I grinned, taking it.

***

It was Saturday, and I decided to wander the hallways like a lost puppy. In some ways, I did feel lost. Every day I'm battling between keeping it together or going fully murderous vampire.