23

"Those imbeciles are taking my whole lifetime to get here" I commented, "what's taking them so long?"

"I propose we leave" Draco suggested, "they'll spend all night looking here given the clues"

"And where would we go Draco?" I questioned, looking at him while crossing my arms.

He grinned, "Hogwarts"

***

"We've looked everywhere on this beach" Hermione groaned, "they're not here!"

"They've given us so many clues to find them though" Blaise said in confusion.

"Well why would they even want us to find them" Harry says, "they know we're looking for them this is probably just a distraction from finding out where they really are"

"did you just figure that out" Everly glares, "or did you suspect that the whole time?!"

Harry shrugged, and adjusted his glasses.

"it's getting late, maybe we should just apparate back to our dorms and go looking tomorrow" Blaise proposes.

"I guess we should just do that" Everly replied tiredly.

***

"home sweet home" I sarcastically retorted as Draco and I entered the girls dorms.

"Well" Draco stared at me, "what now?"

A vision suddenly came to me, and I saw the group of Everly and the others already at Hogwarts on their way up.

"They're coming" I said to him, "like right now"

Before Draco could reply, Everly and Blaise walked in.

"What the-"

"Everly" I began, "I'm so sorry" I ran over and hugged her.

"Valencia?" She questioned, "did you turn your humanity back on?"

Draco was staring at me in confusion and I linked my arm with his, hugging to his side.

"We both did" I replied to her, looking to Draco, "isn't that right?"

"Yes" He simply said, going with it.

"Oh" Everly turned to give Blaise a look, "that was..easy"

"Id like some time alone with Draco" I told them, "I turned him into a vampire and I didn't want that to happen.."

Blaise nodded, "we'll go"

They both walked out, and I waited until I couldn't hear their footsteps.

"Idiots" I grinned.

"You sure they're going to believe that?" Draco asked me, "once Potter finds out he'll be more suspicious than ever"

"Potters also extremely clueless and gullible sometimes, we'll be fine" I assured him.

***
Next day

I woke up early. Now I have to pretend I have my emotions on. What the fuck have I gotten myself into.

I left the common room and headed to the great hall, strangely enough everyone was sitting at the Gryffindor table. Everyone meaning Everly, Blaise, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The only person missing was-