17

As soon as I left the bathroom too, Draco ran up to me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were back? And where were you? And how did you pull that off?"

"enough questions" I stopped him, "I made Hermione take a polyjuice potion to look like me, she must have had the time of her life"

"and where were you? You've been gone for days" Draco said angrily.

"I wasn't in the right mindset" I answered, lowering my voice, "Daphne helped me like she always has"

"About her.."

"No, she isn't my mother" I answered, knowing what he was thinking, "turns out she's my mothers identical twin"

"strange" was all draco said, "anyways Blaise and Everly have been..wild i'll just say"

"tell me about it, I came back as they were making out in the dorms" I told draco.

"How about we recreate that" draco smirked.

"you really don't quit do you?"

"i'm joking with you Valencia" he began to walk and I followed, "mostly"

"I heard that, you forgot about my vamp hearing"

He chuckled, making me as-well. His presence was surprisingly making me calm down. It was a good thing, but also a really bad thing.

"follow me" He ordered, running somewhere.

I chased behind him and he led us out the the black lake.

"what are we doing here?" I asked, I barely felt a drop of rain on my head, "I think it's about to rain Draco"

"exactly" he replied.

The small drops became more obvious, and within a few moments it started pouring rain.

"good timing" I commented.

"my timing is perfect" he told me, taking my hand.

"what are you doing?"

"what we wanted to do at the masquerade ball" he said, "Valencia, will you take this dance?"

"there's no music" I laughed

"good thing I charmed these instruments I stole to play waltz music" Draco said, suddenly instruments showing up.

"so you planned this out" I smirked.

The music began playing and me and Draco started to ball dance in the rain by the lake.

This was a terrible idea. It made me fall even harder.

Draco and I danced for what felt like forever, our hair and uniform soaking.

I didn't look away from his eyes once, those icy blue eyes. And I knew what I was getting myself into. A future heartbreak.

But being here right now felt so right.

***
Me and Draco ended up going back inside once a teacher found us, I had compelled them to forget and Draco found it fascinating.

We walked to the common room together, and then separated ways.

I was in my dorm, about to read a letter Daphne sent me.

Valencia,

Walter has informed me about you becoming very close with a boy. My apologies for acting on this but I think it would be grand if you invited him to the cottage for me to meet this mystery boy you've taken interest in.

Daphne

Typical of her to act that way. She must be all lovey dovey considering she's engaged and getting married soon.

You know what, why not? I will tell draco tomorrow.

This chapter is so short i'm sorry but it's going to get real juicy soon