30

Let me sum up everything that happened within the last few minutes.

The Blondie has a name; Michael. How boring is that? I was expecting fucking Beelzebub! Now i'm "alive" (technically dead since i'm a vampire), but I'm not in hell anymore.

Michael somehow is special enough to give me new powers (which I won't speak of yet ;) ), guess it comes from his daddy. He gave me this weapon that literally looks like a muggle gun, but it's supposed to kill demons and if i shoot it at the wrong person they will cease to exist.

Finding the demon could be hard because apparently those fuckers can shape shift here too. I also have some weird tracking screen on the gun looking weapon. It gets more detailed on the demons location the closer I am to it. Michael also told me they smell like rotting corpse so that's helpful I guess?

I'm all set. Yay..

***

"... I guess this is the part where we accept she's gone ... and maybe have a funeral?" Everly said to everyone; Harry, Ron, Hermione, Blaise, and Draco. They all sat in the Room of Requirement where nobody could listen.

"Pity" Ron commented sarcastically, chewing on merlin knows what. He seemed to always have something in his mouth.

"Ron!" Hermione nudged him, "despite her rude behaviors it isn't okay to imply her death means nothing!"

"yeah listen to your mummy Weasley" Blaise mockingly said.

"I agree with Weaselbee" Draco spoke up, "I never wanted to get in her stupid mess yet she dragged me in anyway. I'm glad she's in hell"

He stood up and walked out of the ROR dramatically.

"That's new" Harry raised an eyebrow, "weren't they like..half dating?"

"I don't know" Everly tiredly shrugged, sadly looking at Valencia's wand in her hand. She knew Valencia had probably never used this wand in her life, but it was still an item of sentiment she now possessed.

Everyone else eventually left the room, leaving Everly alone left behind.

"this is all my fault" she sadly muttered to herself, feeling weights on guilt pulling her down.

And then, she quietly left.

***

"New York? Out of all places?" I stared at the demon-tracker on the gun, then shrugged to myself.

"this will be interesting"

I can just apparate. In case you're wondering, Draco didn't take my powers- well he did, but it doesn't leave me powerless. I am the source of
my powers, so I don't just run out of them.

I apparated to New York, right in Times Square, and of course it was daytime here because of time zones.

I stared down at the tracker, people already shoving past me in this crowded city. Gosh, how am I ever going to find this demon in a place as full as this?

The tracker showed that they were in the direction behind me. I turned around and started walking, checking the tracker every moment to make sure I was heading in the right direction.

It showed a little red dot on where the demon would be, and right now the dot was moving.

I looked in front of me, and in the distance
saw people boarding a bus. Hm..

"move" I pushed the people out of my way and sprinted straight for the bus. Just as I got in, the doors closed and people stopped boarding. perfect timing.