32

It wasn't long before Harry and his friends noticed Everly and Blaise were missing. Even Draco realized his best friends disappearance.

As much as he hated teaming up with the golden trio, he felt like he had no other choice.

"why would the Dark Lord want Blaise and Everly?" Draco sneered, rolling his eyes at Harry in disbelief.

"It makes sense.. near the beginning of her and Everly's arrival we sent them to try kill Voldemort as a deal. He's probably come back to get them.." Harry explained, trying to stay calm in front of Draco Malfoy, the person he'd least expect to be teaming up with.

"we have to go find them" Hermione, "we can't let Voldemort kill our friends. Not when we lost one recently.."

"oh cry me a river Granger! Valencia was never a friend" Draco snapped, "this isn't about her so don't make it!"

"Where would Voldemort even be with Everly and Blaise?" Ron asked, "does he have a layer of some sort?"

Draco's face went flat, and his lips pressed together before answering.

"I know where he brought them. My manor, there's dungeons there that he probably brought them to" Draco tried to sound confident, but there was a hint of shame and embarrassment in his voice.

"why would Voldemort be camping out at your house?" Ron questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"first of all Weasley- it's a manor. Of course you're too poor to have that word in your vocabulary" Draco glared.

"We all know Malfoy's father is a death eater, and we also know his manor is a good spot for meetings and such.." Hermione said, "it's makes sense"

"Alright, looks like we're taking a visit to Malfoy Manor" Harry put his hand in, and Hermione and Ron put their hands over.

Draco didn't budge, but instead raised a brow.

"I'm not-"

Harry yanked his wrist and apparated them all. Something he learned recently.

"how dare you touch me-" Draco paused when he realized Harry apparated them to his manor.

"could have done it myself" he muttered, adjusting his robes.

They all walked the long walk to the large double doors. The manor gave a really depressing vibe. It was dull and lifeless, and the clouds outside really gave effect.

Draco pushed the doors open, and then as everyone walked in, he couldn't.

"fuck" He mumbled, not able to walk into his own house.

"Why can't he come in?" Harry asked Hermione, the know it all.

"Vampires need to be invited into houses by the home owner themselves before being allowed access inside" She explained, "we need- your father correct?"

Draco slowly nodded, irritated.

"I got this" He said, stepping close to the doorway and cupping his mouth, "FATHER WE HAVE INTRUDERS" He screamed like a 5 year old.

"does he always sound this needy with his father?" Ron mumbled.

Lucius came with a strange expression. He wondered what on Earth they were all doing out of school.

"come inside at once Draco, and tell me what is going on this instant" Lucius said, making Draco slyly grin.

Just as Draco walked in, Hermione threw a spell at Lucius, making him fall over unconscious.