20

I stared at Draco and Blaise ahead of me. Both of them with looks of worry.

"Valencia?" Blaise questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

I grinned at them, and sped away.

***

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Draco huffed as he and Blaise looked for the golden trio.

"Those nerds might be help, and, they're the only other people who know about Valencia" Blaise shrugged.

Suddenly they found the trio and walked up to them.

"what do you want Malfoy" Harry glared, standing in front of his friends.

"look, Valencia turned off her switch so you need to work your nerdy magic and fix it" Blaise said.

"What do you mean turned off her switch?" Harry looked worried and confused.

"It means she turned of her switch idiot" Draco snapped.

"you're not talking about her humanity switch are you?" Hermione started, "because you don't just magically turn it off"

"what do you mean it doesn't just magically turn off?" Draco crossed his arms.

"well her emotions are gone, only she can turn it on" Hermione stated, "unless you find her an emotional trigger- why did she turn it off?"

"none of your bloody business Granger" Draco snapped.

"where is she now?" Ron's voice shook, "don't tell me she's still here"

"It's your choice, either help or let an emotionless vampire roam the halls" Blaise told them.

Him and Draco walked away and found Everly.

"I just woke up, tell me what happened"

They all went into the dorms and told Everly what happened.

"she's going to massacre the whole school if we don't get her to turn her humanity back on" Everly worriedly said.

"how do we force her then?" Blaise asked.

"try get her to feel emotions, I say try to anger her, she gets mad easily." Everly said, "let's split up and look for her, try not to die"

***

"what have you done Valencia?" Harry came up from behind me as I dropped a random students dead body to the ground.

I turned around, looking at him stepping forward.

"the best thing I could have done" I told him, licking the blood off my lips.

"leave" he told me, "go wherever you want just leave Hogwarts alone!"

"And why should I do that?" I asked him. Suddenly he got shoved over.

"move potter" Draco said, and walked over to me.

He took something out from his pocket. It was the locket necklace with the picture of me and Daphne.

"see this?" He asked, swinging it in my face, "that's the last living member of your family"

I gritted my teeth.

"oh wait" He stopped swinging it, "she's dead because of you"

I decided I would pretend to give him the reaction he wanted. I fell to my knees and covered my face with my hands, pretending to sob.

The others ran up and saw me and Draco. And by others I mean Ron, Hermione, Blaise, and Everly.

"I think it worked?" Blaise questionably stated, unsure wether he was right or not.

Everly shook her head, "no..there's not way it was that easy"

I got up, and they all saw that I was perfectly fine.

"You lot are pathetically gullible" I told them. I grabbed Draco and held him in-front of me, not letting him move.

I bit my wrist, forcing my blood into his mouth.

"You know it would be such a shame for Draco to turn into a monster like me" I pouted, smiling after, "you have 24 hours to keep him alive."

I pushed him over to them, and they all ran away with Draco. Seems like a good game of hide and seek.

"Valencia it's been a whil- um" Athena stopped talking, "why is there blood all over you?"

"you should go" I warned her, "there's a murderer on the loose"

"w-what?"

I stepped closer to her, the veins under my eyes slowly appearing.

"your face" she muttered in disbelief.

"I want to rip into your skin" I told her, stepping even closer. I opened my mouth and bit her neck.

She screamed but nobody could hear her since i sneakily put a cloaking spell on us.

I kept feeding until she collapsed to the ground, her heart stopped.

"about time I got rid of that annoying leech" I said to myself, stepping over her dead body.

Suddenly a vision took over and I saw everyone in Daphnes cottage. They were going to try and pull something.

I apparated straight over and walked inside. The house looked the exact same as before. Until I walked in and saw Daphne on the ground, rotten and disgusting.

Emotions were daring to come, but I made sure they wouldn't.

"Come out come out wherever you are" I yelled, knowing the others were here. Nobody came out, I heard their heartbeats though.

"incendia" I muttered, a fire lit up, and started spreading.

I heard Everly chanting a spell, her and the others walked through the fire as she used the spell to keep it away from theme

"Stop" She raised her hand and threw me out the door with telekinesis. I hit the ground abruptly and coughed.

There was black smoke coming from the house, the fire slowly taking over.

Everyone else ran out and saw me.

"you knew what you were doing. luring me into this hideous cottage so maybe an ounce of emotion comes back" I told them.

"we just want to help" Hermione tried to keep a calm tone.

"just give up" I said to her.

"We won't give up" Everly stepped forward, "even if it-"

I sped over to Draco and snapped his neck. He fell down and everyone gasped.

"that's so weird..." I looked at him, "my muscles must have spazzed"

"oh my god" Blaise ran to Draco.

"pity I burned Daphnes body with the cure in it" I snickered.