31

One month later

Everly had no reason to be staying at Hogwarts, but she did anyways. She had grown close to the friends she made.

The golden trio took favor in her compared to Valencia. Draco and her were.. okay you could say. It was weird for him to still be around someone who just seemed like a reminder of Valencia.

Strangely enough, because she was gone, he felt like he finally was out of any kind of dangers or drama. That relief of him being away from her also made his hatred grow.

She got him expelled at one point, took his life, turned him into a blood sucking monster which was really difficult to adapt to and right after forced him to get rid of his emotions.

And also, she was a bitch.

Everly and Blaise were dating, and their relationship blossomed. They got really really close. Yet Everly wanted to keep the idea of turning him into a vampire out of her mind.

Everything seemed a bit back to normal. Everly still wasn't fully recovered from Valencia's death, but she new she had to get over it.

Everyone was acting normal, but still most felt affected by her death. After all, she did make quite an impact on their lives. Valencia is hard to keep unnoticed.

"You didn't look over them? Blaise! Those flashcards were handwritten by me!" Everly scolded Blaise.

They were in the library, she was trying to help him study for the OWLS exam.

"I will I will!" Blaise raised his hands in defense, "Tonight"

"sounds like procrastination to me" Everly corrected, "study them now"

Blaise leaned back on his chair, looking through the flashcards. He stopped on one, and tilted his head in confusion.

"what?" Everly asked, looking at his chance of expression.

Just as Blaise picked the card out from the pile, then he got sucked away.

Everly's eyes widened, and she stared down at the pile of cards on the ground now scattered.

She found the odd one out, and hesitatingly touched it. Suddenly she felt the world spinning, like she was in a tornado.

She aggressively hit the ground, and saw Blaise next to her looking around in fear.

"what is this place?" she questioned, making Blaise snap his head in her direction and notice her.

"no idea.." he answered, even though it was obvious neither of them knew where the hell they just got sent to.

"wait a minute" Everly came to a realization, "these are the dungeons in Malfoy Manor"

Blaise cocked an eyebrow, "Malfoy Manor? What on Earth are we doing here?"

She thought about it for a moment.

"Voldemort"

She tried to apparate out, but her magic wasn't working. What the..

"my magic doesn't work here.. last time it did.."

"last time?" Blaise questioned, staring at her.

"long story" Everly said to him, "what's more important is getting out"

"and how would we do that? you're powerless and so am I!" Blaise grew frustrated, "and it's only a matter of time before you start dying from lack of.. food source.."

"I know.."

"Look who we have here." A nasty voice spoke, "This wasn't exactly the pair I was in search for but.. it works."