26

"deep breaths" A voice spoke.

I opened my eyes, and felt blinded by the familiar bright light above me. What the hell?

I tried moving, but realized my arms and legs were restrained to the hospital bed. In confusion, my eyes scanned the room. I was in a lab.

The lab.

The fucking lab that haunts me with memories. Memories I wish weren't memories to begin with.

A mans face covered the light above me, and he gave me a sinister smile, before holding up a saw.

"hey- where am I? What are you doing?" I panicked, trying to fight the restraints holding me back.

The man brought the saw closer to my stomach, and next thing you know, blood splattered everywhere as I left out a blood curdling scream.

Just as I expected, the intense pain caused me to pass out. And I woke up in a recognizable cell. One that I would never forget.

"You alright?" A voice I could also remember asked.

I looked to the cell beside me, and saw Aspen. The stupid motherfucker who betrayed me.

I slipped my arms through my cell to his and grabbed him by the collar of his filthy white shirt.

"Go to hell" I spat, slamming his head against the cell repeatedly until he stopped moving. He was unconscious, but still alive.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled it into my side, drinking all the blood he had to offer.

A security guard saw and ran up to my cell, opening it. I speeded towards him and ripped his head off with ease.

Like I remembered, I found the exit in less than a minute and ran out of this sickening lab.

But the outside of it wasn't as I remembered. The second I walked out the door I was in a forest.

I spun back around, the building was gone. I was alone in a dark forest, but then heard a rustling in the trees.

My father came out from the trees, being dragged by a group of men I would never forget.

It all happened way to fast. I tried running over but they grabbed his limbs and ripped him apart.

And I just watched.

They all saw me and began to run towards me.

I raised my hand to stop them, but my magic wasn't working.

"what the hell?" I muttered, before I got tackled to the ground viciously.

The second I fell back I felt cold water flush over my whole body. I was underwater. How?

I swam up, and realized I was in the middle of the ocean. It was dim outside, and the waves were intense.

What is happening? Why am I reliving all my trauma? What kind of PTSD is this?

Wait a minute..

"Im in hell" I gasped out loud, looking in the distance of the ocean.

The water surrounding me was turning blood red. I wasn't sure what was happening now, considering I have never experienced anything bad in the ocean

The sun was beginning to rise, and the ocean water that once surrounded me was becoming blood. Where was the blood coming from?

And before I knew it, I was swimming in blood.

An arm popped out of the bloody water, and reached to grab me. I tried swimming away as fast as I could but I felt something grabbing my leg and yanking me down.

I started to drown. My entire body felt as if it was being lit into flames. The worst part was, I never died. I just drowned and drowned for what felt like forever.

"Murderer" I heard a voice whisper as I drowned.

I opened my eyes widely, and saw the most horrific decomposed skeleton zombie looking figure floating in front of me.

It was smiling at me, and had its slimey hand on my ankle.

I kicked it really hard, and watched it sink down until the darkness absorbed it.

I floated back up, and gasped for air. It felt amazing to be able to breathe again. This is probably the most relief I have ever felt in my entire life.

"You've killed so many people, spilled so much blood"

I turned around. The scary ass zombie I just watched drown was now right in front me floating as if nothing happened.

"and now you get to drown in it" It added, before grabbing my head.

"YOU BITC-"

My head got aggressively shoved back under the blood and I screamed. I grabbed it's nasty leg from underneath and snapped it in half.

I heard the monstrous zombie skeleton squeal in an inhuman way, and disintegrate. Once again, I floated back up and got to catch my breath.

The sky was now an orangey red color.

I stuck my middle fingers up the sky angrily.

"FUCK YOU" I screamed at it in frustration.

My middle fingers suddenly fell off and I gasped, staring at my hands in horror.

"motherfucker" I grumbled under my breath, hoping satan himself didn't hear and decide to disfigure my head next.

Actually, the idea of that doesn't sound too bad right now. I'm seriously debating on asking.

How do I even escape this? Where's the next dumb scene?

I decided to find out what would happen if I tried swimming to the very bottom of this blood ocean. There's a chance it doesn't end, but it's worth a try.

I dove in and began swimming to the bottom. It was pretty shit considering I was drowning in the process of swimming down.

After a few minutes of drowning and swimming, it was pitch black in the water. It felt pretty fucking weird to swim while missing my middle fingers to be honest.

In the blink of an eye I was falling as if the water disappeared, which it did. Now I was just falling down what seemed to be a never ending hole.

"dumbass you forgot to make the blood pool never ending" A demonic sounding voice complained.

"You should've done it yourself shit for brains, I was busy making that murderer guy get chased by a mob of cows"

"mob of cows? what kind of torture is that?"

"you should see how fucking scared it's making him, I mean seriously I think he shit his pants- *gasp* what if I make his pants disappear? The shit would just explod-"

"just shut the fuck up and fix this hell here"

"Stupid bitches I can hear everything" I called out loudly i'm annoyance as I was falling.

"Shit- just start it over, and don't forget to give her memory loss of this"

"WAIT N-"

Suddenly I was laying down again.

"Deep breaths" a voice spoke.