𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I tossed in turned feeling myself not able to go to sleep, I turned on my back and looked at the ceiling before I felt arms wrap around my waist

I tossed in turned feeling myself not able to go to sleep, I turned on my back and looked at the ceiling before I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked down seeing Keira sleep on my chest, I quickly sat up and mugged  as she began stirring in her sleep.

I shook my head and stood up from my bed, I grabbed my shorts putting them on before I walked to the end of the bed and began tapping her feet waking her up.

"Ayo, wake yo ass up" I said as I continued tapping her, I looked at her as she moved on the bed with the sheet wrapped around her and shook my head. I grabbed ahold of the sheet sliding her done to the edge of the bed as I pulled onto them making her eyes pop open.

"What are you doing?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Get tf out..." I said, I began stripping my bed and throwing the comforter onto the floor. I stopped and paused as I saw Keira still sitting on the bed. "You heard me, I'm not repeating myself"

"What do you mean get out?" She asked looking at me.

"Exactly what tf I said nigga" I said nodding my head, she smacked her lips.

"So, this is what you do?" Keira asked gripping the sheet that covered her. "Fuck on girls and then just kick them out..."

"Yeah, but you already knew that" I said walking towards my dresser, I grabbed and pulled out my gun before I cocked it back.

"Five seconds ain't the best time limit..." I said, I eyed her as she looked at my hand with wide eyes. "Four..."

I chuckled as she quickly got up with the sheet dragging on the floor before she started rambling everywhere picking up her things.

"Two, hurry tf up" I said, I watched as she finished grabbing the rest of her things and ran out. I grinned as I heard a scream followed behind barking, I put my gun on safety as I placed it back on the dresser and started cleaning up around my room.

I grabbed the sheets and comforter and walked downstairs to the laundry room throwing them in the washer, I turned it on a cycle before I added detergent along with bleach. I walked down the hall where I heard rambling seeing Kingston picking with the lock on his cage.

"Fuck, you doing boy?" I asked looking at him, he stopped and looked at him as he started barking. "Tryna' get out?"

"Shut tf up, I'm finna let you out" I said unlocking the lock, I took it off and letted Kingston run out. I made my way into the kitchen and opened the closet grabbing a cup before I dug inside the bag of dog food.

"You hungry?" I asked looking down at him as he followed behind me, I walked over and poured his food into his bowl. "I'm finna feed you rn"

I shook my head as he immediately started eating, I grabbed ahold of his water bowl and went to refill it back up before I placed it back down.