The new girl | Chapter 1 |

Marinette's POV:

I was eating breakfast when I decided to check my phone and noticed class starts in 10 minutes. "AH!!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!" I shouted. "You know Marinette maybe you won't be late if you transform into Ladybug." Tikki said as she winked at me.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!!"

I went to building to building and luckily I was not late and class started in 7 minutes. Once I got close to the school and made sure no one was there to see me de-transform.

"Tikki spots off."

Once I saw Alya I ran up to her and once she saw me she waved at me. "Hey girl, guess what?" She told me. "What?" I replied confused.

"We are having a new student!" She told me. I was starting to get excited so I asked her who the new student is.

She replied, "I heard she is famous and is very close with Adrien! Which means we get another celebrity in our class!"

I was started to get a little jealous because what if she is dating Adrien! Or if not what if she is just like Chloe! I got snapped out of my thoughts once I heard the bell ring. Alya and I walked to class together and sat in our seats waiting for class to start.

Miss Bustier walked in with a girl next to her, she had the most beautiful e/c eyes I had ever seen. Miss Bustier clapped her hands and said, "Good morning class as some of you already heard we have a new student joining us today!" She turned to the new girl and said, "Please introduce yourself to the class!"

The new girl started to speak, "Hello my name is Y/n L/n and I just moved to Paris with my dad from London. But I was born in Paris!"

Miss Bustier clapped her hands again and said, "Thank you dear for introducing yourself to the class! Your seat is in the very back over there-"

That's when Chloe cut off Miss Bustier and said, "Y/n can sit in Sabrina's seat! Since I've known her since we were 3!" GREAT! This new girl is not good news since she is friends with Chloe! I thought.

I watched the new girl sit next to Chloe when Sabrina followed Chloe's orders and went to sit in the back. For some reason everyone looked at her like if she was a celebrity or something.

I rolled my eyes. "Why so moody?" Alya asked me. I replied with, "I don't know why people are looking at her like she is a goddess or something she's only a new student." Alya chuckled. "Are you sure? Or do you think she will take Adrien away from you?" I blushed and started denying that, "W-what n-no!" I stuttered.

"And by the way she is a celebrity specifically a singer, have you been living under a rock or something? She's one of the most famous singers in London! But then again I shouldn't be surprised since you used to not know who Adrien was." Alya said. I blushed out embarrassment remembering that.

Class soon ended and everyone went up to the new girl or should I say Y/n?

They asked her for autographs and other stuff that I don't care about. I was going to leave when someone tapped my shoulder I turned to see who it was and it was ADRIEN! My heart started beating like crazy, my hands started to sweat and I was a blushing mess!

"Isn't it cool that Y/n is in our class!"

I stuttered "Y-y-yeah!" No it's not!

"I'm glad that she's here because we're very close friends, but I haven't seen her in person for 3 years!" Adrien said.

So she it is true I might have to be careful around her... I thought.

"Marinette?"

"ANYWAYS GOTTA GO! BYE!" I yelled as I ran out of the room out of embarrassment.

*Time skip to lunch*

I was walking up to the table we usually sit in for lunch, but then I see my seat is taken by none other then new girl! I tap her shoulder, "You're sitting in my seat." I say clearly annoyed.

"Oh, sorry about that! I'll go sit next to Mylene!" She says. When she goes to sit next to Mylene I sit down in MY seat. I kinda zoned out of what they were talking about and started eating, but I had a really annoyed look on my face.

*Time skip when school ends*

Alya was walking out of school with me when suddenly she spoke up, "Why  were you so annoyed today especially when Y/n was nearby?" I replied with, "Because that Y/n girl is-" I was cut off by Alya, "You know you should really give her a chance she's really interesting and a good person."

I huffed and said, "Fine!" I crossed my arms. Then we were walking to my house in silence.

Alya stayed at my house only for an hour. We were watching a movie when she left I turned off the TV and went to my room. I plopped down on my bed and took a nap.

                End of the chapter

Author's note: I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for any grammar mistakes. Also sorry for not many interactions with Marinette.