Sorry | Chapter 25 |

Quick vent, feel free to vent as well: Okay, so last week I was talking to a friend that I haven't spoke to in months because she moved to different state. If you guys didn't know, I had the biggest crush on her. She was the girl that actually made me question my sexuality. I never told her I liked her because she told me she was AroAce. But anyways, we were talking and she said that a girl confessed her feelings to her. I asked if she rejected her, she didn't. She said that she only realizes how much she's like someone once they tell her. That means I could've had a chance. 😭
Also, my first girl crush who's my best friend. For some reason I thought it was something that everyone went through and it was just a phase. It wasn't, I ended up liking her for 4 years. But anyways, I think she replaced me with some other girl that reminded her of me. (We promised we would never replace each other) May 6th was her birthday, which for me was like 2 hours ago, it's midnight now. I told her happy birthday and she left me on delivered. ☺️🔫🔫🔫🔫

Marinette's POV

I quickly went outside to transform, since no one was there. I hid behind a trashcan just in case.

"Tikki, spots on!"

After I transformed, I quickly ran back to the cafeteria. When I got there I looked around and saw that everyone in that room was balling their eyes out, including Lila. I had to check if there were any students left in the school that weren't affected by her yet.

I hope everyone is okay- wait, is Y/n okay?

I was about to check, but clearly I wasn't the only one who wanted to know where she was.

"Ladybug, you're here. Look, I need you to get out of my way. I really need to get to someone." Lila's akumatized form said. Her costume was a dress, one who resembled a purple hyacinth.

She's not trying to take my miraculous?

"I'm afraid I can't let you. Plus, who's this person that you don't even care about my miraculous?" I told the akumatized villain.

"It's none of your business, but this person is really important. She hates me, I need her to know how sorry I am," she said now making it clear it's about Y/n. "So I won't ask again, get out of my way."

Luckily, Chat Noir appeared just I'm time, "Bugaboo, why is everyone crying?" He asked.

I quickly replied not wanting to waste more time, "They're crying because-!" I was cut off by water just missing me by an inch. She kept trying to hit me with the water, but I dodged every time. Lila kept trying, but kept failing. She was now mad.

I grabbed Chat Noir's arm and ran out the cafeteria, she quickly followed after us. She would continue trying to shoot us with water, but we reflected it with our weapons. Although, we quickly became unlucky as my partner got shot with water. It didn't take long for him to start crying as well.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He kept repeating. I was now by myself, I had to come up with something fast. My lucky charm was my last resort.

"Lucky charm!" Once I got the object I saw that it looked familiar, it was a hair pin. For some reason I got the urge to smell it. It smelled like my favorite scent, it was also Y/n's scent.

It suddenly hit me, I need to get Y/n.

End of chapter

Author's note: How's life been? I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I haven't edited it since I'm in a rush. I'll edit it later. I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Also, this is supposed to be for the one year anniversary of this book, but it kinda sucks. Thank you so much for the support though! I love you guys so much! Anyways, don't forget to have a good day/night!