Meeting you | Chapter 28 |

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I WOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT A YEAR AGO WHEN I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND WHO REMINDED ME OF MARINETTE WOULD'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR! YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY THE ONLY GOOD THING HAPPENING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU'RE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE TO EXIST! <333333

Disclaimer:
SWEARING
Lila being bitchy

Lila's POV

I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. I quickly went to the restroom on the other side of school so people wouldn't see me.

Once I got there I locked myself in one of the stalls. To be honest that made me feel worse and cry more because it reminded me when I was 13.

It reminded me of Y/n and I.

I know it sounds stupid that it reminds me of her because everything does. But this is different because I met her in one. I would eat there because I didn't have any friends.

Three years ago

I was about to bite into my sandwich until the door slammed open.

"Karmen, Are you-?!" A girl yelled, but didn't finish her sentence because she saw me in there eating my lunch.

Well except she wasn't just any girl she was one of the most popular people at this school. Y/n L/n, the famous teen singer almost everyone around my age wanted to be. She got famous for being on this talent show that everyone in London watches. Although, she lost to a magician for some reason. She gained fame for her unique voice.

I always thought she wasn't all that. Sure, her vocal range is impressive, but what's so good about this girl? In the end, she's just some random 13 year old just like me.

Is her personality that great? Is she just as kind and humble as everyone says she is? I wouldn't know, I've never bothered paying close attention to her.

Maybe it's her looks, I mean she is really pretty. She has her mother's beauty. Her mother was also quite famous, well as famous a songwriter can be. She wrote songs for Jagged Stone and other famous singers back in the day.

To be honest, I really like her mother's songs. They're so beautiful, but make me want to die of sadness. She understood how lonely I was. I'm surprised she died in a car crash and not suicide. I mean her songs scream someone who needs to seek help immediately.

While I'm a big fan of her mother, I can't get into listening Y/n's songs. No one is ever better than the original.

"Hey Lila, what are you doing here?" Y/n snapped me out of my thoughts.

She knows my name?

"How do you know my name and why do you care?" I replied annoyed.

"I mean you literally sit behind me in class," Holy shit! I do?

"Also, eating here is unsanitary and your friend Mia is looking for you." Ah yes, Mia. I forgot she existed.

It's hard to remember she exists, she's always so quiet. That's a good thing though because everyone here is annoying.

"She's not my friend, she just follows me around." I told her.

"Oh- well, sit with your other friends then!" She happily said.

"I don't have friends, I don't need them either. I won't see any of you ever again in a few years, so tell me L/n, what's the point?"

"Wow, you're just like Karmen! Except she was more mean about it, but nothing I can't handle. It must be lonely, you should sit with us!" She smiled.

Wow, her smile is beautiful. I wonder if her Mother's was like that. Maybe, I should. Let's see what's so good about this girl.

"Fine, but only because your annoying." I rolled eyes, but she just laughed.

End of Chapter

Author's note: I'm so sorry for not updating for over a month, I've been busy with school. I apologize for any grammar mistakes. I'm so grateful for 100k reads, and this gave me motivation to write. So as a gift I'll give you more of an understanding of Y/n's character and backstory! I love you guys so much and don't forget to have a good day/night!<3333

Life update: If you've seen my message board you probably know what's been going on with me in my personal life. So one of the prettiest girls in my school who was desperate enough to date me, but I told my friend I didn't like her anymore because I thought he was gonna tell her and make a joke about it, has a boyfriend now 😄🔫
Also, the girl who was my first friend when I first moved here which was in kindergarten. So that was a long time ago, asked me out. I told her no because she liked other people too and I think she was just desperate to get girlfriend. But we're fine, we talk all the time. (: