She said she's going to help me | Chapter 16 |

Marinette's POV

"Um... we're not-"

Before I could finish my sentence Y/n interrupted me.

"Ah, yes! We would like the special."

"Ah, I see, you guys must be serious," the waiter said.

"Well anyways, I better leave now because that takes a while to prepare!"

I watched as the waiter left, once they left I asked her, "Why'd you do that?"

"Didn't you read the sign? It said, '50% off for couples!' I swear I saw you read it." She replied.

"Oh, that's what it was."

"Marinette, look!"

"What is it?"

She pointed at the TV they had the wall, a commercial was on, Adrien was in it!

"How did I not know about this?!" I say shocked.

"Don't worry, I didn't know about it either."

"So Y/n, do you like Paris so far?" I asked her.

"Well it's not that bad. Although, the akumatization was pretty annoying."

"Well you'll have to get used to it, they happen like all the time!"

"I'll get used to it, but you have to promise to stay inside when there's an akumatization, it's dangerous!" she said with a look of worry in her eyes.

"Fine, I promise." I didn't like lying to her, I don't even like lying in general!

I was starting to get bored, but something that Y/n said caught my attention.

"Y'know, I can help you with Adrien."

"Wait, really!?"

"Yeah, I can set up a date with you guys. He'll think you're just hanging out as friends, but little does he know it's a date."

"How is that going to help if he thinks we're just hanging out as friends?" I question her.

"Well, I can set up a lot of them and then he starts to slowly fall in love with you. Although, I'm surprised he doesn't like you already, you're a great girl Marinette."

It felt nice getting a compliment from her, sure other people have complimented me before, but when she does it there's just something different.

"Thank you... and that's a great idea! When should we start?" I say with a smile

"Well, I don't know when he's free, let me ask-"

Before she could finish her sentence I interrupted her.

"He's free on Sunday."

"How do you know this?" she asks with curiosity in her eyes.

"Well I like him so much, I have his entire schedule memorized!"

"Oh..."

End of chapter

Author's note: This is when things start to get interesting, but anyways, what do you think is going to happen next? I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Also, don't forget to have good day/night!