Cafe | Chapter 14 |

Marinette's POV

It was the day after the lady that got cheated on was akumatized. I was currently getting ready to go to Y/n's house.

When I was finally done getting ready, I walked downstairs to the bakery and bid goodbye to my parents.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!"

"Bye, sweetie!" They both said in sync.

I wondered how I was going to get to Y/n's house, Eh, I'll just take the subway. I thought to myself.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I had finally arrived at Y/n's home now, I was standing infront of her door ready to knock on it.

Once, I finally did I heard a window open from the second floor.

"Oh, it's just you." I heard Y/n say.

Y/n soon closed the window and after a couple of seconds she opened the door.

"Hey Marinette, what are you doing here? We don't have school today." The e/c eyed female said with a look of confusion shown on her face.

I blushed out embarrassment, I was so used to coming over to her house, I even came on a day when it wasn't necessary to come!

"Oh- I-" I didn't know what to say, but luckily she interrupted me.

"It's okay Marinette, it happens to all us. Let's hangout since you're already here, but let me get changed first." She said with a smile.

I stood there for a couple seconds until she motioned for me to come in and said, "Y'know, you can come in."

I blushed again out of embarrassment, again. "Oh- okay."

I walked in and sat on the couch. While Y/n went upstairs to change

After a couple of minutes, she came down from her room ready to go.

"I'm ready, where do you wanna go?"

"Oh, um... I don't know."

"Um...well, there's this cafe and today everything is 50% off. Do you want to go?" She said awkwardly.

"Yeah sure, let's go."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Once we finally got there, I saw the sign that said, ‘50% off’. There was more on the bottom of it, but the letters were smaller and the name of the cafe caught my attention. It was something in english, so I didn't really know what it said. I was never the best at English, it was my worst subject.

Once we entered, I saw a bunch of what I was guessing were couples because they were being a little too friendly with each other.

Y/n grabbed my hand and led me a table in the corner.

She pulled out a chair and said with a smile, "Sit here."

I sat down and scooted the chair closer to the table. I watched as Y/n pulled a chair out and sat down.

I had folded my hands on the table and was looking outside.

The sun was setting and the cafe was located on a hill where you could see almost all of Paris, so it was a beautiful view.

Suddenly I felt Y/n hold my hand and felt her start to rubbing my knuckles in a slow circular motion.

"Why are you holding my hand?" I asked her with curiosity in my eyes.

"Shh, the waiters coming." She said while glancing at the waiter that was walking towards us.

"Hello, what would you lovebirds like today?"

Lovebirds!?

End of chapter

Author's note: I'm so sorry for making you wait for a chapter for like a month and it wasn't even that good. I have been pretty busy with school lately, but I'll try to update. Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes! But anyways, I hope life has been going good for you guys! Finally, don't forget to have a good day/night!