She's cute | Chapter 11 |

Y/n's POV

"So only dating me just so you could gain popularity isn't a big deal!?" I yelled at Lila. Her eyes started to water, Oh great, now she's going to try to make me feel bad. I already knew that I shouldn't let her get to me since she would most likely end up using me again.

"You don't why I did it!" She yelled back at me. "Yeah, yeah, I already know what you're trying to do. So don't even try, sweetie." I told her as I rolled my eyes.

"Sweetie" was something we would call each other when we dated, so it was kinda weird calling her that now.

"Well-" Lila got cut off by the bell. "Our conversation is not over." Lila said firmly as she then walked away.

I saw a figure behind the stairs, so I walked closer to see it was, Marinette. I chuckled, "Marinette, you can come out now!"

Marinette knew she got caught so she figured there was no point in hiding. She stepped out and had a blush on her face, "I-I'm sorry for being nosy, I just wanted to make sure Lila didn't do anything to you." She said.

I chuckled, "It's fine, but I can take care of myself, so no need to worry."

Marinette let out a sigh, but then she remembered that we have class, "I'm going to be late! Bye!" she said as she went running the opposite direction of where her class was.

"Marinette, class is that way." I said as I pointed to the direction her class was. Marinette started blushing out of embarrassment and went running to her class in the right direction this time.

She's so cute

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

School was finally over and I was waiting for Marinette outside of school so we can go to my house to do the project.

Marinette was looking around for me, so I called out her name so she could see where I was, "Marinette! Over here!"

When she saw me she walked towards me and said, "Sorry about being a few minutes late, the teacher got the whole class in trouble because someone wouldn't stop talking."

"Oh it's fine." I reassured her.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because you're always late to everything"

Marinette blushed out of embarrassment for the millionth time today, but I don't mind since she looks really cute when she blushes.

I chuckled and said, "I'm just teasing."

"Oh and today I brought an extra helmet for you!" I told Marinette. "Oh, thank you!" she replied.

We both put on our helmets and got on the motorcycle. Marinette put her arms around my torso and held on tightly. Since we were close I got to take in her scent. She smelled like freshly baked bread and strawberries.

She smells really nice.

I started the motorcycle and then rode away from the school to my house.

On our way there we passed by many things. One of those things that actually caught my eye were a guy and a girl arguing. The girl was crying. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but that wasn't a problem since Marinette then whispered into my ear and said,

"I heard the girl accuse the guy of cheating on her and the guy said that he wouldn't do that since they're engaged."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah!"

"Wow, now I'm invested."

Marinette was pretty nosy, but then again I can't say anything since I am too.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Once we arrived at my house I got off the motorcycle and I held my hand out so Marinette could get off.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem." I replied with a smile.

We then entered my house and went to my room. I sat down on my bed and said, "Hey, come sit next to me."

She walked towards my bed and sat down, "Can you do the research?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied as I stood up and was about to get my laptop when suddenly I heard a loud crash outside my house.

Marinette and I ran to my window and looked outside.

There was a lady that looked weirdly similar to the lady that was arguing with that one guy earlier.

The lady had the ugliest pink dress I had ever seen. She also had red hair, but the thing that weirded me out the most was that she had pink skin.

"W-what is that?" I asked Marinette.

"It must be a akumatized person!" She yelled.

"I remember hearing about those. Wait, isn't there supposed to be two superheros named Ladybug and Chat noir?"

Once I said that Marinette tensed up, She must be scared, I thought.

I picked up Marinette, "Ah! What are you doing?!"

"Quiet!" I told her.

I ran to a closet that I had in my house that was big enough for the both of us and put us both us in there.

"Why are we in the closet?!" she asked.

"To hide I don't want you to get hurt."

Pink dusted her cheeks and she said, "O-oh, thanks."

"Wait!" she suddenly yelled.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Uh.. I need to use the restroom!"

"Oh fine, go to the restroom and stay there until this is over."

"Yes!" she said as she then ran upstairs.

End of chapter

Author's note: "Marinette, you can come out now!" Yeah she will in like a couple chapters. Right now I'm working on a Kagami x reader so feel free to check it out when it comes out! Anyways, sorry for any grammar mistakes and don't forget to have a good day/night!