Ladybug | Chapter 13 |

Y/n's POV

The akumatized person was defeated a couple minutes ago and Marinette still hadn't come come back, so I decided to check up on her.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and stood outside of it, I then decided to knock on the door just in case she was using it. Once I knocked, no answer. I decided to knock once again, no answer.I tried it a third time, no answer once again, so I decided to open the door.

When I opened the door I looked around the bathroom and saw Marinette wasn't there, but the window was open. She jumped out the window!

I ran to the window and looked outside, no was there.

I quickly got out the bathroom and basically ran down the stairs.

I soon open the front door of my house, I didn't even locked the door, I just slammed it and ran to look for Marinette.

When I was running I didn't notice that there was a guy right infront of me.

Long story short, I bumped into him and stained his shirt.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Yes, and you must be Y/n L/n, right?"

"Yes, but I could really use your help right now." I told Ladybug.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"My friend Marinette left my house when you were fighting the akumatized villain and now I can't find her." To be honest I don't even know what Marinette and I are, but I'll call her that for now.

When I mentioned Marinette's name she seemed to tense up.

"O-oh! I saw her earlier and hid her somewhere, s-she'll be back! I-I'll take you back so you can wait for her!" She said nervously.

"Oh no, it's fine-!" Before I could finish my sentence, she picked me up bridal style and used her yo-yo to get on a building.

She was jumping building to building with the help of her yo-yo, of course.

It all happened so fast that I didn't notice that we were in front of the front door of my house.

She put me down and opened the door, "W-well I gotta go now, bye!" She yelled nervously and soon was gone.

How did she know where I live? Weird.

I walked into my house and was about to close the door when a foot stopped me from closing it. I noticed it was Marinette because of her shoes, so I opened the door.

"S-sorry for leaving!"

"Oh, it's fine. Let's go back to my room." I told her.

I thought about how Marinette came right after Ladybug left.

Weird.

End of chapter

Author's note: Hey! How's life been going for you guys? I hope it's been good! Anyways, sorry for the short chapter and any grammar mistakes! Finally, don't forget to have a good day/night!