It's her | Chapter 9 |

Y/n's POV:

As I said goodbye to Marinette I hopped on my motorcycle and rode away. It was quite a cold night, as my teeth were chattering and I was also shivering.

Since I was distracted with how cold it was I didn't notice I was almost home. When I was finally got home I unlocked the door and entered my house. I then closed the door, as I also locked it after.

I was craving a warm shower since it was so cold outside. I went to the bathroom and undressed myself, I turned on the shower and waited a little bit so it could warm up.

When steam started rising up into the air I stepped in. I shivered at the drastic temperature change, but soon relaxed. I grabbed my shampoo and poured some on my hand. I started combing the shampoo through my hair and letting the water fall down my head.

I then conditioned my hair and after that I washed my body. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I walked to my room and put on my sleepwear. Suddenly I let out a yawn, I should probably go to sleep, I thought to myself.

I then walked towards my bed and crawled on to it and laid down. I stared up at the ceiling and thought to myself, Marinette seems to have a huge crush on Adrien, maybe if I help get with him we can get close.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I woke up to the sound of my neighbor yelling, Geez, why is he so loud? I thought to myself. I decided to check the time Oh shit it's late.

I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair. After I was done with that I quickly went to my room and changed clothes.

I ran out of my house and hopped on my motorcycle and left to school.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Once I got there they were about to close the gates, but I ran in before they did.

Once I got to Miss Bustier's class I told her, "Sorry for being late! I forgot to set my alarm!"

"It's fine, just make sure it doesn't happen again!" Miss Bustier reassured me.

I sat down in my seat next to Chloe when I decided to look around the room and that when I saw

Her

The girl who lied to me. The girl who used me. The girl who broke my heart,

Lila.

End of chapter

Author's note: I'm not really proud of this chapter, but you guys deserve an update. Anyways, sorry for any grammar mistakes! Also don't forget to have a good day/night!