Let me talk to you | Chapter 18 |

Marinette's POV

She's been avoiding me for two weeks now, I don't know why.

Did I do something wrong?

If I did, I would want to know what it was I did wrong so I can fix my mistake.

I know it may be something personal, but I'm still going ask what's wrong so I can help.

I'll do it at school today.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I was hoping to talk to her during lunch, so I didn't even get lunch and decided to sit at the table she usually sits at, before she got there.

I only waited a couple of minutes before see her enter the cafeteria.

She was looking around the cafeteria as her eyes soon landed at the table I was at.

We locked eyes for a few seconds and she then soon left the cafeteria. I quickly stood up and bolted towards the door.

I looked around and saw Y/n, I quickly ran after her and yelled,

"Y/n! I need to talk to you!-"

Once she heard me, she started running towards the restrooms.

"Hey, wait!-"

I felt some grab my wrist I turned my head and saw it was Lila.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want Lila?" I said annoyed.

"What did you do to Y/n?" she said protectively?

I rolled my eyes once again, "I didn't do anything-"

"If you didn't then why is she so upset and why does she keep avoiding you every chance she gets?! If you-"

I interrupted her like she did to me, "I don't know why she keeps avoiding me, but why do you care? You're a selfish, lying bitch who took advantage of Y/n."

Never in a million years I would think, THE Lila Rossi, would care about someone. Especially her ex that she took advantage of.

She lowered her head in shame and kept quiet for a couple of seconds, but soon slowly raised her head up and looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"Look, it's none of your business of what happened between Y/n and I, but she's been through a lot and I'm one of the reasons she has. I'm not proud of it, but there's nothing I can do to change the fact that I did all those things."

She began to walk away, but turned her head to say something, her voice was genuine and she had a soft look in her eyes, "So please don't hurt her, she doesn't deserve it."

End of chapter

Author's note: I'm sorry that you guys had to wait so long for a chapter so I hope this was worth it. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. Finally, don't forget to have a good day/night!