That's why she's avoiding me | Chapter 24 |

Marinette's POV

"Why are you telling me this?" Chloe asked Y/n while holding her. Chloe found her crying ten minutes ago, she was currently trying her best to comfort Y/n.

"Well, do you remember the incident."   Y/n said with tears welling up in her eyes once again.

"Of course I remember! A fucking psychopath tried to kill you and someone almost ended up dying! Wait!- Was that Eli kid the fucking psychopath-!" Chloe said in anger.

Y/n interrupted her, "No, it's quite the opposite actually," tears started to fall down her face, "Eli was the one who ended up almost dying,"

Chloe pulled back from the hug and cupped Y/n's face with her right hand. She started wiping away her tears with her own thumb, "I'm so sorry Y/n, but what does this have to do with you avoiding Marinette?"

Y/n sniffled, "Well, that person always knew where I was. Everywhere I would go they would always be there. I just thought it was just a coincidence for a while, but I started to get suspicious. That night, I finally asked them and that's when they said,"

"Well, I like you so much I know your whole schedule!"

Chloe scoffed, "And that's what Marinette told you the other day, right?" Y/n only nodded at her.

I was currently eavesdropping on their conversation. I knew it wasn't a good thing, but maybe with this information I could fix whatever relationship I have with Y/n.

FUCK, I thought to myself, she must think I'm crazy too!

I should leave, lunch is almost over.

A girl was opening the door so she could enter the restroom, I quickly walked passed her so they wouldn't notice I was there.

"Wow Marinette, you should be careful about what you say about other people. Especially to their friends." Tikki suddenly spoke up.

"I-" before I could even finish my sentence I heard a bunch of loud cries coming from the cafeteria.

I quickly ran to the cafeteria to check what was happening. Once I got there, I saw a bunch of people crying uncontrollably. For some reason they were all apologizing for something.

"I'm sorry for not saving you brother!" One person cried out.

"I'm sorry for not loving you back!" Another person cried.

"I'm sorry for telling them they have a good singing voice!" Wow, I didn't know someone could feel so bad over some small lie.

I tried to look for the person who caused all of this. All I knew was that they were shooting out water on people.

I looked around the whole the cafeteria until my eyes landed on a certain olive green-eyed girl.

I groaned, "What happened this time Lila?"

End of chapter

Author's note: I'm kinda disappointed in this chapter. I was always looking forward to writing this chapter, but I was kinda in a rush to publish something for you guys. So sorry about that. Also, how's life been? I've been bored and nostalgic, this always happens to me in the spring and summer for some reason. I apologize for any grammar mistakes. But anyways, don't forget to have a good day/ night!