The Past | Chapter 23 | Pt. 4

Thank you so much for 60k reads, I love all of you guys so much! <333

Three years ago

The four of you started to get closer, you guys always hung out ALL the time now ever since you've become friends with Eli.

It was like Eli held the group on together. Eli could control the fights between Karmen and Lila. He helped the both of them have a better relationship with each other. Eli was like the last piece in their hard puzzle.

He made your puzzle perfect.

You guys were currently at the fair your city would have a few days a year.

You and Lila were holding hands, while Eli and Karmen were behind you.

"Ew, couples," Karmen joked to make Lila mad.

"Oh, shut up! You wish this was you and E-!" Lila was cut off by you putting your other hand that wasn't holding hers on top of her mouth.

"Hey Eli and I are going to buy some food, bye!" You quickly let go of Lila and took Eli's instead.

You took Eli near the bumper cars and let go of his hand. He looked confused, "I thought we were going to get food-"

"No stupid, I was just lying so we could finally talk alone. So when are you telling Karmen you like them?" You smirked at him.

You recently found out they liked each other. Well it wasn't hard to figure out since they would always stare at each other in class when the other wasn't looking.

Whenever Karmen was sad he would be there for them. He would hold their hand whenever they were upset. But it wasn't just Eli that did that, Karmen would do it for him too.

"Well, I'll probably tell them soon, I'm not sure." He said with a blush.

You laughed, "Okay, let's actually buy food so they won't get suspicious."

____________

You guys were walking back to your friends, until you accidentally bumped into someone. Oh shit! You accidentally spilt your slushy on them.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" You took one of the napkins that Eli was holding from his hand and tried cleaning their shirt. "I'm like really sorry, is there anything I can do for you?"

"It's fine, but I guess you can take a picture with me. I'm a really big fan!" They said as they took out their phone

"Of course! I always love meeting a fan!" You quickly stood next to them and smiled at the camera.

But for some reason you couldn't shake away this weird feeling you got. You felt like you've seen this person before many times. Maybe it's a coincidence, I'm not sure.

End of chapter

Author's note: I'm so sorry for taking so long to update, I've kinda been busy lately. I hope life has been good for you guys! Also, I apologize for any grammar mistakes and for this chapter being kinda boring, but it's going to be important for later on in the story. Anyways, don't forget to have a good day/night!

Also here's something from a future chapter, can you guess from who's POV it is?

My whole life I felt obligated to make the people around me happy, it was draining. I always settled for less just to make sure they were happy. I didn't enjoy it, but with her I actually wanted to- it was my choice.