The Past | Chapter 21 | Pt.2

Three years ago

"What's your problem!?" the person you turned around yells. You immediately recognized who it was. It was Kaden and his two friends, Kaitlyn and Hayden.

Kaden was the most annoying guy you'd ever met, you hated him. You didn't hate him for being better than you in a lot of things, or maybe for just having a way more stable family compared to yours, but whatever this isn't about that. You hated him for treating people terrible for no reason.

Now Kaitlyn and Hayden, they were both just basically his minions. They did everything he did or just whatever he told them to do.

"What's my problem!? My problem is that you're just beating up this person, who I'm sure did nothing wrong!" You yelled and pushed Kaden out of the way so you could help their unfortunate victim.

"How do you know he didn't do anything to us?!" He argued.

"Trust me, I know you too well."

Kaden was starting to get annoyed, "Whatever, let's go." He began to walk away, but he then turned around, "This isn't over!"

You rolled your eyes and turned your attention back to the injured stranger, "Hey, are you okay?"

He rolled his eyes in a joking manner, "Oh, I'm GREAT." He said sarcastically.

You chuckled, "Of course not, it was stupid of me to ask that, but anyways what's your name?"

"The name's Eli, I would ask for your name, but seeing as nearly everyone at this school, including myself, knows you. There's no need."

You chuckled, but then you saw someone's glasses broken in half. I wonder if they're his.

"Shit, not my glasses! I would've preferred them to break my ribs instead, my mom's going to killing me!" He yelled in panic.

"Hey," you put you hand on his shoulder, "I'll make sure they pay for your new ones."

"How you going to do that!?"

"I have my ways," you removed your hand from his shoulder and picked up his broken glasses. "Anyways, we should get you to the nurse," you took his hand and walked inside the school.

End of chapter

Author's note: I haven't told you guys, but in the present I aged up the miraculous characters and made them 16 except for the ones that are supposed to be older than them. Which would mean Y/n and the others I have mentioned are 13 in this flashback. But anyways, I apologize for any grammar mistakes. And finally, don't forget to have a good day/night!