Group project | Chapter 3 |

Marinette's POV:

I woke up from my nap and to do my homework.

I finished my homework 2 hours later. I was really bored and didn't have anything to do. The that Y/n girl came up in my mind, What if I search her up since I don't know anything about her?

*1 hour later*

So I learned a few things about her. Which are that her mom died when she 6 years old, she moved to London when she was 9, she has dated before. What else did I learn? Oh yeah! She wrote a song about her ex, but no one knows who it is though.

*Time skip to the morning*

My alarm started ringing, "Five more minutes." I groaned. "Marinette you have school, wake up or you'll be late!" Tikki said.

"Fine" I said. I got up from my bed and turned off my alarm. I went to go eat breakfast. After that I went to brush my teeth, then I changed from my pajamas to my normal clothes.

When I was all ready I went to school. When I got there I was surprised I wasn't late today. Then I saw Alya and walked up to her when I got there I saw that she was talking to Y/n. I stood there for 2 minutes waiting for Alya to notice me. I got tired of waiting so I spoke up. "Hey Alya."

"Hey Marinette! I didn't notice you!" Alya said.

"Clearly." I muttered. "Hello Marinette!" Y/n said. "Hey..." I said not wanting to talk to her. Then Alya checked the time.

"Guys let's go to class the bell rings in 10 minutes." Alya said. "Why do you want to go to class early?" I asked.

"Because I want you to know how it feels like to go to class early. Since you're always late." She said. "Okay, okay! I get it I'm always late!" I said.

We went to class and then a couple minutes later students came in and Ms. Bustier started teaching. Overall it was normal nothing really happened.

*Time skip to when it's Mrs. Mendeleiev's class*

"Okay class we will be doing a project a group project." Mrs. Mendeleiev said. Everyone started to talk asking other people if they wanted to be partners. I was about to ask Alya if she wanted to be my partner when Mrs. Mendeleiev said,

"Quiet down! I will be choosing your partners."

Everyone was left disappointed. Then she started announcing who will be working together.

"Chloe and Sabrina"

"Mylene and Juleka"

"Alix and Rose"

"Alya and Nathaniel"

"Ivan and Kim"

"Marinette and

Please be Adrien

Y/n"

No! Why her!

"And finally Nino, Adrien, and Max."

End of the chapter

Author's note: Sorry for any grammar mistakes! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to have a good day/night!