Why do they want you? | Chapter 27 |

*SOME SWEARING*

3rd POV

Y/n was holding onto Ladybug very tightly, afraid that she was accidently choking her. She asked, "Am I holding on too tight?"

Ladybug shook her head, "No, no, you're fine." She then gave her a smile, and Y/n gave her one back. They weren't exactly making much of a conversation. Y/n was worried that Ladybug was upset with her because of all the trouble she has to go through to defeat Lila. Which for some reason included her.

"Um... Ladybug, sorry for all the trouble you have to go through just to defeat my stupid ex-girlfriend."

Stupid! I definitely agree, Ladybug let out a laugh. "It's no problem, I've gone through worse, but I have a question about you two. Is it okay if I ask?" Y/n nodded at her, "Well, I'm really confused about how she feels about you since she was desperately looking for you. Did you break up with her? She seems to still like you."

Y/n's eyes widened in shock, Does she still like me? She broke up with me though.

"Well, that makes no sense because she used me for fame and broke up with me. Plus, she didn't even ask if I was okay after something that really affected me and my friend happened." Y/n sighed before continuing, "We were really close as friends before we dated and when we dated I thought it brought us closer. I thought even though she used me, she still had a soft spot for me since we knew everything about each other! Well, I guess it all meant nothing to her, so her wanting me makes no fucking sense."

Ladybug noticed that Y/n had a sad look that she never wanted to see her on face ever again. Does she still like her? For some reason the thought of Y/n still liking Lila made her sick to her stomach.

"You deserve someone better, fuck her honestly." That made Y/n laugh, oh how she missed that laugh so much.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They reached the Eiffel Tower and luckily Lila was there.

The problem was that Ladybug was about to de-transform soon. She let Y/n down, "Y/n I'm about to de-transform, could you turn around?" Y/n nodded and immediately turned around. "Tikki, spots off." Marinette opened her small bag and checked if had any food or snacks, but there was none. "Um.. Y/n do have anyone that's edible? It's a energy thing."

"Yeah, I do have something," Y/n took something out one of her pockets and put her hand out behind never turning around. Marinette quickly grabbed it.

It seemed to be a candy, it read Bubulubu. What is that? It was a candy that she had never heard of before, it must have been from another country.

She opened the wrapper and handed it to Tikki, "This is really good! Wanna try some?" She handed some to Marinette. Marinette then bit into it, the candy had a marshmallow and jelly filling with a chocolate covering. Tikki wasn't lying, this isn't bad.

"Are you ready Tikki?" Tikki nodded at her, "Tikki, spots on!" After transforming she put her hand on Y/n's shoulder signaling her that she could turned back around.

Y/n turned around, "So, what do we do now?"

"We go to Lila she isn't far from where we are."

Once they got there Lila turned to look at who was there, "Ladybug!-" she then saw that there was another person there as well, "Y/n, you're here!" She said happily.

She ran towards them and tried to grab Y/n, but Ladybug grabbed her arm before she could. "You won't be taking Y/n with you, at least not before you do what I tell you."

Y/n's eyes widened, At least?!

"What do you want Ladybug? This has nothing to do with you, so stop being a nosy bitch and fuck off." Lila told Ladybug.

She's just letting me go away? Doesn't she want miraculous? Ladybug thought. More importantly, why is hawkmoth letting her do this, he should've taken her powers away by now.

Why are they choosing Y/n over the miraculous?

End of chapter

Author's note: When does school start for you guys? For me, it starts on August 11th. I'm kinda nervous and excited. I hate the fact that I have music again this year, but then it's my fault because the day we could choose what we wanted I was absent. Also, sorry any grammar mistakes and for not updating for a month. Anyways, don't forget to have a good day/ night!

Also if you didn't know a Bubulubu is a Mexican candy, I honestly love them! If you're wondering who introduced them to Y/n, it was Karmen!