Her | Chapter 2 |

Y/n's POV:

I was on my bed thinking about my first day. My first day was okay I guess. Although there was a girl I think her name is Marinette, kept glaring at me. I found that weird, but that doesn't matter since I'm back in Paris and get to see Adrien and Chloe everyday now!

I decided to go on my phone, but for some unknown reason I decided to scroll through my camera.

I saw the funny looking pictures of me and my friends in London.I started to laugh we look so weird. Then I saw a picture with Her and I. Then I remember when Her and I started dating.

*Flashback*

"I have had feelings for you for the past months. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore-" I got cut of by her.

"You're right I don't want to be friends anymore." When she said that I felt my heart break so I decided to say something, but got cut off by her. "I want to be your girlfriend" she said.

I felt my face heat up and didn't notice she was leaning in to kiss me until she pressed her lips against mine. The kiss was great it was full of "love" and passion. Once it was over she said, "So, girlfriends?" She asked.

I nodded because I couldn't make out words because I was in shock so she took my hand and ran to our friends. "Hey guys! Guess what!" She said.

"What?" One of my friends asked curious. "Y/n and I are now dating!" She said. All of our friends congratulated us and we're super supportive.

As months passed she got a famous for dating me. She was everything I ever wanted she loved me more than everyone else in the world or so I thought.

We would always be together. Sometimes she would stay over at my place. But one day she ghosted me and then it started to become something normal.

Suddenly one day she came up to me and said, "Let's break up." She said bluntly. I was shocked and wanted to ask her why, "Why-?" She cut me off

"I don't love you. I never did." She said like it was nothing. "Then why did you date me?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"You're a smart girl, I think you can figure it out." She said and that's when I realized,

She was only using me.

                End of the chapter

Author's note: I know it's a short chapter and it's also not a good chapter. Sorry about that! I hope you enjoyed knowing a little about yourself. I'm also sorry for any grammar mistakes. Have a good day though! 😁