I need you | Chapter 26 |

Marinette's POV

I quickly went from building to building to find Y/n. It didn't matter if I had to check every part of Paris, France even. I needed her, I needed Y/n.

It didn't take long for me to find her as she was at the rooftop of the mayor's hotel. She wasn't alone though, she was with none other than her childhood best friend, Chloe Bourgeois.

Seeing her with Chloe made me upset, I mean she didn't trust me, but her out of all people. She could do better.

I quickly made my way to the hotel's rooftop. Once I got there, I immediately ran to Y/n.

"Y/n!" I yelled with a look of worry in my eye wondering if she was alright.

She quickly turned her head and looked at me confused, "What are you doing here Ladybug?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side.

Chloe was also looking at me with confusion, but kept her mouth shut for once. She seemed to be a calmer and way better person around Y/n. I think that was a part of Y/n's charm, she could just make you happy and forget all your worries when you were with her. I love that part of you, I thought as a small smile crept onto my face.

"I need you to come with me-"

"Sorry Ladybug, but she isn't going anywhere. She could easily get hurt since she has never been in contact with a villain, I suggest you look for someone else to do your work." Chloe finally spoke up and looked me straight in the eye.

Y/n place her hand on Chloe's shoulder which made me roll my eyes, "It's fine, Ladybug has kept all of Paris safe so far, she'll keep me safe." She then teared her eyes away from Chloe to me, "Right ladybug?"

"I-uh, yeah, you can count on me," I faked a smile at Chloe, "I'll keep your childhood best friend safe."

Chloe sighed, "Alright, but-"

Y/n put her finger to Chloe's lips, " Shhh, you trust my judgement right?" She smirked. Chloe nodded with a red tint spread across her face.

Y/n then walked towards me to the edge of the building and wrapped her arms around my neck behind me. I felt my face slowly heat up and become flustered.

"Alright Ladybug, let's go stop my ex-girlfriend." I only nodded at her.

End of chapter

Author's note: Happy pride month! Anyways, would you guys like for me to right another x reader of another character? It can be a character from anything. Also don't worry this book isn't ending anytime soon I still have a LOT of the plot left to write. This book is my top priority. Sorry for making you guys wait so long for an update, I promise to update more this summer. I also apologize for any grammar mistakes. I love you guys so much and don't forget to have a good day/night!<3

Also my mom's and I favorite telenovela is ending soon :(