Smart, but what do I do? | Chapter 29 |

It's 5 AM right now, so I decided to publish something for you guys. Sorry if it's bad I'm tired, but can't sleep.

PRESENT

3rd POV

"Don't listen to her Hyacinth! Get me her miraculous!" Hawkmoth told Lila's akumatized form.

"She'll take her from us, we don't want that, do we?" She told him. After that he shut up.

"Lila! I'll go with you just stop whatever you're doing," Y/n spoke up. Ladybug panicked and was quick to say something.

"Y/n don't-!" She stopped talking once Y/n gave her a look. A look that basically said, I have a plan. Y/n was smart, sometimes too smart for her own good.

Y/n hugged Ladybug and whispered in her ear, "The bracelet." Ladybug was confused for a second, but then realized what she meant.

THE AKUMA IS IN THE BRACELET

Why didn't she think of that? She was shooting out water, but not holding anything. And the water came out around that area.

I'm so dumb, Ladybug thought.

She immediately came up with something although she didn't really like. She quickly pushed Y/n to the floor.

"Well damn," Y/n said. She wasn't hurt or anything. She was just surprised.

Hyacinth otherwise known as Lila quickly went to help Y/n up. Now that she was distracted Ladybug pulled her arm and got ahold of bracelet.

"Hey!-" Lila didn't even get to finish as Ladybug already broke it. The akuma came out and she turned it back to normal.

She then helped Y/n up, "Sorry about that, thank you so much for your help though."

Y/n smiled at her, "It's alright and no problem it's the least I could do for Paris' savior."

Ladybug smiled back and then she realized something, "Wait, how do I put everything back to normal? You helped me, not my lucky charm! I have to go!"

She had to go to Master Fu, this had never happened before.

She turned to Y/n, "Wait I'll take you home."

Y/n then looked at Lila, "What about her?"

"She knows the way home from here I'm not sure about you." Ladybug responded.

Y/n shook her head, "No you go do what need to do," she looked at Lila once again, "we need to talk."

End of chapter

Author's note: Sorry for not updating for a while and this being a short chapter. I just have really bad writer's block right now. A lot of things have happened since I last updated. The most notable one being my friend liking me. She confessed to me at midnight and I was kinda tired and told her I liked her too. I have imagined what would it be like if we ever dated and that was before she told me, but I do that with everyone to be honest. Right now I'm not sure if I like her or not. Sometimes I feel like I do like her, but other times I kinda don't. I also don't think I'm ready for a relationship even though I do want one. Could you guys give me advice please? Anyways, sorry for any grammar mistakes and have a good day/night!