I secretly wish I got to know you more | Chapter 5 | Pt.2

Y/n's POV:

"Why don't you like me Marinette?" I said. Marinette had a shocked look on her face. She probably didn't think I'd notice.

"W-what do you me-?" She said but, I cut her off,

"Marinette, I know you don't like me. I'm not stupid" I told her. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong. But, to be honest I don't really know what I did."

She was about to say something but, I cut her off again and said, "If it's about Adrien don't worry, I only see him as a friend."

"How did you know I like him?" She asked. "You make it pretty obvious but, you don't have to worry of Adrien finding out he's really dense." I said.

I held out my hand for her to shake and said, "How about we start over, Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

Marinette's POV:

I was shocked and embarrassed knowing that she knew that I didn't like her and that I liked Adrien.

She held out her hand for me to shake and said, "How about we start over, Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

Maybe I can give her a chance, I thought. I accepted her hand and shook it and said, "I don't see why not."

"I'm thankful for you giving me a chance but, I have to go now." She said. She was walking away but, then turned around and said, "Goodbye Marinette! See you tomorrow at school!"

I waved at her and said, "Bye Y/n!"

End of chapter

Author's note: Sorry for any grammar mistakes and for a short chapter it was kinda rushed. And also sorry for not updating for  three days, I think? I was busy with tests so I hope you can forgive me! Anyways don't forget to have a good day/night!