Our "first" encounter | Chapter 12 |

Marinette's POV

Once I got to the restroom, I locked the door. I looked down at my bag and said, "Tikki!! I have to transform!"

"Just do it Marinette!!"

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!!" I yelled as I then started to transform.

When I finally finished transforming I looked around for a window. I then saw a window next to the toilet. I opened the window and jumped out.

When I landed on the ground I soon went running to the direction the akumatized lady went.

I soon saw the lady, "If I can't have love no one will!" She yelled as she then started to laugh like a maniac. She had a ring that was shooting out Lasers?

The laser hit a woman that was holding some guy's hand. "I hate you!" The lady yelled at the man with an angry face. The man had a face of confusion, but it soon ended when he got hit with a laser, "Well, I hate you too!" he yelled back at her.

Luckily, Chat noir soon came, "What's going on, M'lady?" He asks.

"I'm not sure, but that lady is making people hate each other with lasers."

"Well, where are the lasers coming from?"

The ring, "That's it! The lasers are coming out from her ring so, that must be where the akuma is!" I exclaim.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Where am I?" The lady who was once akumatized said.

"You got akumatized, Do you know why?" Chat noir asks the lady.

"No, I just remember arguing with my fiancé- well, now ex-fiancé." she replied.

"Oh, we're sorry to hear that." I say.

"It's fine, but can you tell me what time is it?" She says.

"Well last time I checked it was 6:30." Chat noir tells her.

"Oh my! I have to be somewhere at 7 o'clock!"

"Don't worry miss, I can take you." I reassure her.

"Oh, thank you Ladybug!"

"No problem." I say with a smile.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I finally dropped the lady off and was heading back to Y/n's house when I see a guy arguing with Y/n!?

"Look man, I'm sorry for bumping into you and making you stain your shirt, but you're overreacting. I can just buy you another one." Y/n tells the man.

"Overreacting!? This shirt-!" Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"What's going on here? " I question with one of my eyebrows raised.

"This brat over here stained my WHITE shirt!" The man yelled.

"Sir, you might be overreacting a little bit. It's just a little stain." I told him.

Seeming to have enough of this, the man scoffed and walked away.

I turned my attention to Y/n. We stared at each other for a few seconds until Y/n suddenly spoke up, "You must be Ladybug, right?"

"Yes, and you must be Y/n L/n, right?"

End of chapter

Author's note: School starts tomorrow so, I'm excited and nervous. Also, when does school start for you or has it already started? Anyways, sorry for the short chapter and grammar mistakes! And finally, don't forget to have a good day/night!