Exciting news | Chapter 7 |

Marinette's POV:

I watched as she left when suddenly Tikki spoke up, "I'm glad you gave her a chance Marinette!"

"Well let's hope it was a good idea." I said. "Marinette, you said you would give her a chance and by that you should trust her." Tikki said.

"I guess you're right" I sighed. I went back inside the bakery and went upstairs to go to my room. As I got to my room I plopped down on my bed to tired to change into my pajamas.

*Time skip to the morning*

"Marinette, wake up you're going to be late!" I heard Tikki yell. "Fine" I groaned as I got off my bed and checked the time. Oh my gosh! It's 7:39! "I'm going to be late!" I got ready as fast as I could and ran out the bakery, not even saying goodbye to my parents.

As I got to school I checked the time and luckily I wasn't late. I looked around for any sign of Alya, but I didn't see her anywhere.

"Hey Marinette" I heard someone say behind me I turned around and saw Y/n. "Oh, hey Y/n" I replied. I saw Y/n staring at my hair trying not to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just you're hair" She chuckled. "W-what's wrong with my hair!?" I said. "Don't worry I can fix it." She reassured me.

She started to undo my pigtails, "Oh my gosh!" She said. "What is it?" I asked her. "You look beautiful with your hair down!" She said with a smile, she has a really nice smile. I didn't notice I was staring because she then said "Take a picture it'll last longer" she smirked.

I blushed out of embarrassment, "S-sorry" I stuttered while rubbing the back of my neck. "Don't worry, I mean who wouldn't stare at my beautiful face" she joked.

I chuckled, I guess she has a nice face. She was doing my hair and I noticed that she was really close to me and out of boredom I decided to stare at face and steady her features.

You know what I take back what I said her face isn't nice it's beautiful, I thought to myself. "Fu-, I mean frick there's a piece of your hair that won't-! Wait! I have this hairpin that will look lovely on you!" She exclaimed.

 "Fu-, I mean frick there's a piece of your hair that won't-! Wait! I have this hairpin that will look lovely on you!" She exclaimed

Here's the hairpin since I suck at describing things.

As she put it on me the bell rang, "Oh no! Marinette we're going to be late!" She yelled as she grabbed my arm and basically dragged me to class.

*Time skip to after school*

Y/n and we're walking out of the school when she said, "Marinette, look!" She pointed to a poster. It basically said,

"Hey there, students! This month on October 31st we will be having a Halloween dance! We will be having all kinds of snacks and music! And also we will have a mystery celebrity come to our school and perform!"

End of chapter

Author's note: Who do you think the celebrity will be? Also sorry for  not updating it's because I have been having writers block, but don't worry I'm kinda getting over it. I'm also sorry for any grammar mistakes and finally don't forget to have a good day/night!