I'm sorry | Chapter 19 |

Lila's POV

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

'I'm sorry,' that's something I wanted to tell her so badly. She didn't deserve that. Everything she did, she did it for me, and look how I repaid her.

It's all my fault.

It's my fault she went through all of that. It's my fault she got her heart broken, it's my fault she had to deal with that psycho.

I miss her, I know I basically told her I was using her, well that was how it first started.

I always wanted to be the center of attention because I never really got that at home. Since my dad basically abandoned me, my mom had to provide for the both of us, so she was always working. I don't blame my mom for not having time for me, she just wanted me to have a good life. She wanted me to not depend on someone later on in life because you never know when they'll leave.

So when I met Y/n, I knew people would actually pay attention to me and like me, maybe even my father.

I might've actually liked her, she made me feel like I was everything, and for once, someone who wasn't my mother, actually loved me.

I kind of felt the same way about her, but as we all know good things don't last forever.

One day I found out my father wanted to reconnect with me, and then I remembered what I wanted. The reason I dated Y/n in the first place.

So I broke up with her, sure I did actually love her, but my dad actually wanting me was something I always wanted. I could've just continued dating Y/n, but something told me my dad wouldn't be supportive.

When I broke up with Y/n, I started to lose peoples' attention. I wasn't important anymore. Not long after, my father left me again. I found out the only reason he wanted to reconnect with me was because I was getting attention from a lot of people and apparently, my dad likes attention, just like me.

I guess you could say, like father, like daughter.

End of chapter

Author's note: The chapter isn't good, but you guys deserve an update. Also, if you're wondering who this "psycho" person is you'll find out in the chapters after this one. Another thing, I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Anyways don't forget to have a good day/night.